George Foreman Ranks Chandlincoln's rankings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

George Foreman Ranks Chandlincoln's rankings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

George Foreman Ranks Chandlincoln's rankings

Postby George_Foreman » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:19 pm

1. 3B
2. 2B
3. SP
4. OF
5. 1B
6. SS
7. C
8. RP

I think his 3B rankings have a really good shot at being accurate, but I'm just not sold on the potential of his C guesses. Also, his RP rankings are coming off an elbow injury, and I just don't see them being able to compete for very much longer. I know some of you might think I'm a bit too high on his OF rankings, but I really think this will be a breakout year for them.

Anyhow, let me know what you think. I've got a draft next week, and I want to make sure my rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings aren't too absurd.
"I don't buy everything I read,
I havn't even read everything I've bought"

"I find it more comforting to believe that this [life] isn't simply a test."
George_Foreman
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Very nice lists all in all, I thought.

1. SS
2. C
3. 2B
4. SP
5. 3B
6. OF
7. 1B
8. RP

Nice job chad. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Jury » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Should I rank your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings, and have someone rank my rankings of your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings? :-D
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Gags Sports » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:55 pm

The Jury wrote:Should I rank your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings, and have someone rank my rankings of your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings? :-D

I can rank your rankings of someone else's rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings, then we can get even another person to rank my rankings of your rankings of someone else's rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings.
Gags Sports
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby chris8 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:05 pm

Gags Sports wrote:
The Jury wrote:Should I rank your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings, and have someone rank my rankings of your rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings? :-D

I can rank your rankings of someone else's rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings, then we can get even another person to rank my rankings of your rankings of someone else's rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings.

My head hurts... :-S
chris8
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 103)

Re: George Foreman Ranks Chandlincoln's rankings

Postby chadlincoln » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:11 pm

George_Foreman wrote:1. 3B
2. 2B
3. SP
4. OF
5. 1B
6. SS
7. C
8. RP

I think his 3B rankings have a really good shot at being accurate, but I'm just not sold on the potential of his C guesses. Also, his RP rankings are coming off an elbow injury, and I just don't see them being able to compete for very much longer. I know some of you might think I'm a bit too high on his OF rankings, but I really think this will be a breakout year for them.

Anyhow, let me know what you think. I've got a draft next week, and I want to make sure my rankings of Chadlincoln's rankings aren't too absurd.
Thanks for the compliments. I know not everyone will agree with them, but that's why I said it's my gut feeling. This is what I will draft off of. I'm only ranking guys that I'm targetting for all my drafts and that is why some guys aren't on the lists I have.

As for using my lists for your draft, you probably already know this but don't use it as gospel. Check over other people's suggestions and adjust accordingly. Add those to BB51's rankings, cafe rankings, other rankings sites and adjust accordingly.

I'll post my top 100 but when I do, I'll also let people know that I don't like to draft anything other than hitting in the first 7-8 rounds unless a pitcher falls a round or two farther than I think he should have and my rankings show that.
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby thedude » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:19 pm

chris8 wrote:
Gags Sports wrote:

My head hurts... :-S

This thread made my chuckle, then i started feeling lightheaded and had to lie down.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby ironman » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 pm

I will be posting a compiled average ranking of ChadLincoln's rankings on my webpage. ;-)
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:58 pm

who's on 1st?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby chadlincoln » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:00 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:who's on 1st?
What's on 2nd?
7/26 - Cafe goes down:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]
Table './cafe_forums/baseball_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
chadlincoln
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers