What is the standard starting lineup for leagues? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

What is the standard starting lineup for leagues?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby oukurt » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:14 pm

xeifrank wrote:I think the traditional configuration is:

2-C
1B
2B
3B
SS
MI
CI
5-OF
1-Util
9-any P


Does this hold true for H2H leagues as well?
oukurt
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 596
Joined: 9 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Owen Field/Norman, OK

Postby thedude » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:17 pm

oukurt wrote:
xeifrank wrote:I think the traditional configuration is:

2-C
1B
2B
3B
SS
MI
CI
5-OF
1-Util
9-any P


Does this hold true for H2H leagues as well?



I have used that for a head to head league before.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 8413
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The Good Life

Postby oukurt » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:27 pm

thedude wrote:
oukurt wrote:
xeifrank wrote:I think the traditional configuration is:

2-C
1B
2B
3B
SS
MI
CI
5-OF
1-Util
9-any P


Does this hold true for H2H leagues as well?



I have used that for a head to head league before.


I think I want to go with something like this...how many bench spots are suggested? We will also have a 5 man developmental squad if that makes any difference.
oukurt
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 596
Joined: 9 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Owen Field/Norman, OK

Postby dannahann » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:53 pm

oukurt wrote:
thedude wrote:
oukurt wrote:
xeifrank wrote:I think the traditional configuration is:

2-C
1B
2B
3B
SS
MI
CI
5-OF
1-Util
9-any P


Does this hold true for H2H leagues as well?



I have used that for a head to head league before.


I think I want to go with something like this...how many bench spots are suggested? We will also have a 5 man developmental squad if that makes any difference.

That's the standard, If you want to go with 'traditional' then there normally aren't any bench slots. But in a league as shallow as you propose (10 team mixed right?) you might want to opt for 4 or 5 bench slots.
61*
70**73**762***
MVP****NL11,AL07,AL05,NL04,ALNL03,ALNL02,NL01,ALNL00,AL99,ALNL98,ALNL96 RIP Cammi
Cmon Bud, NOW is the time to sack up and force feed an Olympic style drug program down Fehr's fat throat. Save OUR game from these blatant cheaters!
dannahann
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 1992
(Past Year: 40)
Joined: 26 Jun 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Missouri

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 0:35 hours
(and 100 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact