I Want, I Want, I Want... I Need, I Need, I Need... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

I Want, I Want, I Want... I Need, I Need, I Need...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I Want, I Want, I Want... I Need, I Need, I Need...

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:06 pm

I need spreadsheet projections that include QS. Any projections will do. I won't be picky. In fact, the more the merrier.

I commish a points league, and I would like to take everyone's team in my league, figure out their projected total points, and predict a winner. I would really like to have multiple sources so that I can produce a "composite" projection of the winner.

So... Who wants to help me?

:-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I Want, I Want, I Want... I Need, I Need, I Need...

Postby thinkspin » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:36 pm

JTWood wrote:I need spreadsheet projections that include QS. Any projections will do. I won't be picky. In fact, the more the merrier.

I commish a points league, and I would like to take everyone's team in my league, figure out their projected total points, and predict a winner. I would really like to have multiple sources so that I can produce a "composite" projection of the winner.

My partner at rotospin is already doing that for anyone who emails him all the teams and the league format. He has it set up to do standard 5x5 pretty easily, the QS might throw him for a loop, but I am sure he will find the time to accomidate...
Founder of a fantasy sports related website...
thinkspin
College Coach
College Coach

Postby wrveres » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:37 pm

JTWood wrote:I need spreadsheet projections that include QS. Any projections will do. I won't be picky. In fact, the more the merrier.

did you try rototools :-o
danahan keeps a nice sheet up to date for you
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:41 pm

wrveres wrote:

did you try rototools :-o
danahan keeps a nice sheet up to date for you

Haven't been there yet, but I planned on stopping by there later. That would give me two sources. Yay!

:-[
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:42 pm

thinkspin wrote:

My partner at rotospin is already doing that for anyone who emails him all the teams and the league format. He has it set up to do standard 5x5 pretty easily, the QS might throw him for a loop, but I am sure he will find the time to accomidate...

No cats... Points. Is it still doable?
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Baseball Leftovers