Where are those Todd Wellemeyer homers now? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Where are those Todd Wellemeyer homers now?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby wrveres » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:10 am

DGroundhog wrote:Edited what? What are you talking about? I'm sure the mods have the power to double check any edit I may have made, so please enlighten me as to what type of hallucinations you are experiencing.

You know and I know what was said. That is all that matters. :-)
Play nicely.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 692)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DGroundhog » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:45 am

Dude, you are a freak. First you think my general comment is directed at you, now you say I have editted something out?

Please enlighten me to this vile thing 'we both know was said'. And moderators, please investigate this if you have any doubt as to whether wrveres is completely off his rocker or not.

I am perfectly willing to discuss reality, wrveres will not discuss his paranoid delusions.

[b][size=18]70*[/size][/b]
* Steroid induced record
DGroundhog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:51 am

DGroundhog wrote:Dude, you are a freak. First you think my general comment is directed at you, now you say I have editted something out?
Please enlighten me to this vile thing 'we both know was said'. And moderators, please investigate this if you have any doubt as to whether wrveres is completely off his rocker or not.
I am perfectly willing to discuss reality, wrveres will not discuss his paranoid delusions.

Look child .. top of page two. you made comments about me .. I saw them, got upset. So I Told you about it. I then went to a thread called Jaun Gone.. Saw someone tossing out the race card, I read on saw it some more. Saw that the someone was you. So I told you about it. Moderators asked me to treat you with respect, (though it should always be earned, not asked for) I agreed. I dropped the subject and went on. I placed evidence in front of you many times, as you have requested. I understand they make computers for the blind, but come on.

Now ... You continue to insult me almost daily. Or try and make jokes at my expense. Quite frankly I am sick of it.
The next time you ask for advice from someone I would recommend you not Thanking then Insulting the person who gave it.

Now walk away, I just had a great fourth, I have a good buzz and I have no intentions of dealing with idiots tonight.
Thats it.
:-)
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby DGroundhog » Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:32 am

Well, that points me to my Vargas thread, where I agree with your advice of 'ride him while he is hot'. I fail to see an insult in my only post on page 2, or anywhere in that thread.

That is about my strategy, ride him while he is hot. Unfortunately it looks like he faces the Braves next, then probably the Phillies.

Perhaps you posted the link to the wrong thread?

The only thing I may have even mentioned that could be construed as an attack on you before the Juan Gone thread was something like '...wrveres and his gaudy use of html hurts my eyes'...which would not have been an attack, rather a reference to a previous 'flame war' in which that 'insult' was tossed your way. It was meant to elicit a chuckle, not inflame in any way. I did not join said flame war (2 months ago??), and only considered joining in to point out that you actually do give helpful, well researched advice.

I have no ill will towards you. After the Juan Gone thread I, can remember stating 'not surprisngly, we disagree on this too' in a roto vs. h2h thread. All was quiet until the Wellmeyer comment I made, which could have been applied to any player sent back to the minors. It just struck me as a much needed response.

If you do find a thread in which I attacked you prior to the Juan Gone thread, please point it out (I don't want to get in a private message war, but we can't keep this up). Occasionally I do say things that surprise even me, so I can't say I'm 100 % certain I have not attacked you. Could be. Regardless, I'm sure the forum is sick of the soap opera, and I apologize to the moderators for not using the private message feature (which I don't really like to use).

Thank you for your leniance thru this discussion.

[b][size=18]70*[/size][/b]
* Steroid induced record
DGroundhog
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Arlo » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:43 pm

... And since, as DGroundhog says, there's no ill will here, let's leave it at that, all right? Thank you. :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tjhksig » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:18 am

Kids,

I keep reading the last 8 or so posts, trying in vain to find info about Wellemeyer, but could not find any.

I thought this was a thread about HIM, not two posters who will never agree?

Just let it go already, BOTH of you.

Wellemeyer is a great prospect you could make an impact next year as a rookie, much like Zambrano has done. I don't see Estes being a servicable starter next year. Of course, Juan Cruz is also a good starting prospect....
tjhksig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wrveres » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:25 am

;-D ;-D
tjhksig wrote:Wellemeyer is a great prospect you could make an impact next year as a rookie, much like Zambrano has done. I don't see Estes being a servicable starter next year. Of course, Juan Cruz is also a good starting prospect....

;-D I think that is pretty much where I started/stated ..... about a month ago. Thanks.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers