H2H Priv. Pay Lge. (CBS) Seeks Owners $115 Entry 100% Payout - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

H2H Priv. Pay Lge. (CBS) Seeks Owners $115 Entry 100% Payout

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

H2H Priv. Pay Lge. (CBS) Seeks Owners $115 Entry 100% Payout

Postby shawnlesky » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:50 am

Apply by e-mailing mailto:owner@lesky.org

Fee is $115, 100 of which goes to payouts. 12 teams, pay top 3
$600/400/200 pays 1/2/3 places.

The other $15 pays your part of the CBS console ($129.95 and paypal fees (approx $4/person) ).

H2H style, record by category

Stat categories = r, hr, rbi, avg, sb, whip, era, k, w, s

View the rules first at:
http://www.lesky.org/theseareourrules.jpg

That's the roto rules but our H2H is the same (we run one of each, same specs, just different scoring, 5x5 roto in that one and H2H in this one).

Being that we have a ton of time, the draft date isn't set, but once you're in, you WILL be able to be present for the draft as I WILL MAKE IT SO. THere's plenty of time for 12 adults to pick a day when everybody can be there. I've never had to postpone a draft and won't start now.

Find me on AIM or ICQ if you like (shawnlesky / 4476184 ) or Yahoo (shawnmlesky) if you like or e-mail me at mailto:owner@lesky.org and I'll be happy to give you a call to answer any and all questions.

The H2H draft date/time isn't set yet. Just know it WON'T be a TUES night and won't be at a time YOU can't make it if you decide to join (within reason).

We've been running for five years now; all members have access to my personal numbers and my home address, the name of my closest living relative, etc. Why join a league where the people keep 40% of the money when you can join ours where we pay out 100% to the WINNERS.

Let me know you're out there; Shawn
We're running 3 leagues this year, all through CBS Commissioner. $115 entry fee. $600/$400/$200 for places 1/2/3. One league drafts tonight and we need 1 owner (Mar 26), the first roto league is full. . .and the third league is Apr 2 and has 1 vacancy.
shawnlesky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby shawnlesky » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:18 pm

bump
We're running 3 leagues this year, all through CBS Commissioner. $115 entry fee. $600/$400/$200 for places 1/2/3. One league drafts tonight and we need 1 owner (Mar 26), the first roto league is full. . .and the third league is Apr 2 and has 1 vacancy.
shawnlesky
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds