What Monkeys Can Teach Us About Company Policy - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Monkeys Can Teach Us About Company Policy

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:28 am

Madison wrote:I don't know why, but that hit me just right. I almost spit out my Vanilla Pepsi I was drinking. :-b

Nice one JT! ;-D


Me too. I thought it was great. My wife didn't think it was that funny, I had to explain it to her... Women. (shaking head) :-b

On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13710
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Building a metric. And being ignorable and stupid.

Postby Half Massed » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:51 am

That was clever. :-b
Image
Half Massed
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4084
Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Busting ghosts

Postby theclefe » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:25 am

a lot of monkeys are being referenced lately. Can't say I'm opposed to it. Silly monkeys. Nice ;-D
Image
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 1747
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rakeville

Postby JTWood » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:12 pm

Big Pimpin wrote:On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't had a Vanilla Pepsi in a while. Think I may get one today; maybe even have some vanilla wafers with it.

:-L
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:20 am

JTWood wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't had a Vanilla Pepsi in a while. Think I may get one today; maybe even have some vanilla wafers with it.

:-L


I can't believe Pepsi hasnt pulled this stuff yet? It is horrible
Image
SHOCKandAWE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3522
Joined: 8 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:24 am

SHOCKandAWE wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't had a Vanilla Pepsi in a while. Think I may get one today; maybe even have some vanilla wafers with it.

:-L


I can't believe Pepsi hasnt pulled this stuff yet? It is horrible

It hasn't pulled because it's good.

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Postby Madison » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:40 am

JTWood wrote:
SHOCKandAWE wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't had a Vanilla Pepsi in a while. Think I may get one today; maybe even have some vanilla wafers with it.

:-L


I can't believe Pepsi hasnt pulled this stuff yet? It is horrible

It hasn't pulled because it's good.

;-D


Exactly ;-D .

Those idiots at Coke pulled the Vanilla Coke, and replaced it with some sort of garbage Black cherry thing. :-t

Dr. Pepper stinks too since they did Cherry/Vanilla Dr. Pepper, which stinks! :-t

Pepsi rocks for keeping Vanilla Pepsi around ;-D . Worst case for me is that Kroger (supermarket) has their own brand of soda, and they have a vanilla cola too, which is actually quite good. :-) ;-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby JTWood » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:59 am

Madison wrote:
JTWood wrote:
SHOCKandAWE wrote:
JTWood wrote:
Big Pimpin wrote:On another note... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vanilla Pepsi. ;-D

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't had a Vanilla Pepsi in a while. Think I may get one today; maybe even have some vanilla wafers with it.

:-L


I can't believe Pepsi hasnt pulled this stuff yet? It is horrible

It hasn't pulled because it's good.

;-D


Exactly ;-D .

Those idiots at Coke pulled the Vanilla Coke, and replaced it with some sort of garbage Black cherry thing. :-t

Dr. Pepper stinks too since they did Cherry/Vanilla Dr. Pepper, which stinks! :-t

Pepsi rocks for keeping Vanilla Pepsi around ;-D . Worst case for me is that Kroger (supermarket) has their own brand of soda, and they have a vanilla cola too, which is actually quite good. :-) ;-D

We used to have tons of Krogers up here in St. Louis, but I think they were pushed out of the market.

Worst case for me is that most gas stations have vanilla shot dispensers; just get a Pepsi and desired amount of vanilla. It doesn't get easier than that!

;-D
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact