Marlins scoring runs like crazy... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Marlins scoring runs like crazy...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby GSes » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:47 pm

the marlins will be lucky if they can just do as good at the Tigers in 2003. and the tigers in 2003 were baddddddddddddd. Bondy had 19 losses and they shut him down if i remember correctly.
GSes
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AcidRock23 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:39 pm

it isn't over until it's over though!! I had all these Marlins that I was eyeing b/c of various conversations...MCab, Hermida, D-train, Willingham, Mike Jacobs, etc. but I didn't get ANY of them.
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Re: Marlins scoring runs like crazy...

Postby WittyC » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:04 pm

eftda wrote:
j_d_mcnugent wrote:
Krunk City King$ wrote:
They should have a hungry/fresh/always hustle/ type of attitude. this cannot be a bad thing...can it?

Any thoughts?

it isnt a bad thing, but i wouldnt get too excited either. its ST. its practice. we're talking about practice.

Its one of the best AAA teams (Marlins) hitting against AAA and AA pitchers. They should be winning.

I couldn't have said it better (nice avatar, btw). ;-D

Some of the pitchers they lit up: Ponson, Anthony Reyes, Ramon Ortiz, A. Martinez, K. Norgrem, D. Pauley, M. Ginter... haven't even heard of half of those guys, and the other half... well, what do you expect with Ponson and Ramon Ortiz on the mound? :-P
WittyC
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Re: Marlins scoring runs like crazy...

Postby The Jury » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:11 pm

j_d_mcnugent wrote:
Krunk City King$ wrote:
They should have a hungry/fresh/always hustle/ type of attitude. this cannot be a bad thing...can it?

Any thoughts?

it isnt a bad thing, but i wouldnt get too excited either. its ST. its practice. we're talking about practice.

Allen Iverson is a member here at the Cafe? :-D
[quote:4fef447375="Geek"]The odds of the AL MVP coming from the American League are looking pretty good.[/quote]
The Jury
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Krunk City King$ » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:57 pm

this was never about the record of the marlins in 2007, but about their offensive output for fantasy purposes..so let me make myself clear...so that this thread will not get bumped when they go 2-30 out of the gate:

scoring runs like crazy in SPT should translate to 2-4 runs scored twice a week....unless they play the nationals, then it could be 6 runs....

scoring runs like crazy in SPT = potential baserunners for MCAB when I thought that there would be none.... :-o

scoring runs like crazy in SPT = the potential for MCAB not to be pitched around....

the reason that I made this post is because the MCAB owner that I got him from spat on their offense after the fire sale earlier in the year...and he could be right.

I know that it is SPRING TRAINING, but somehow I feel a little better as an MCAB owner...for some strange reason....and the MCAB owner is starting to regret trading him away.
!+)
Krunk City King$
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby JTWood » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 am

Josh Willingham is the next Johnny Bench!!!

...if he actually plays catcher...

O:-) :-D
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers