I think this team is real good. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

I think this team is real good.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I think this team is real good.

Postby opant260 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:10 pm

I'm in a 12 team mixed 5x5 weekly head to head league.

I think I did a real good job drfating and got everyone I targeted and even got a few better players. I chose to punt steals but in a weekly head to head league I think it's fine because I'll still be able to have a good shot at the other 9 of the 10 categories. I had 6th pick and think was able to get real good players at scarce positions. Tell me what you think. If you leave a link to your team I'll give it a review as well. Thanks!

C-Varitek
1B-Helton
2B-Kent
SS-Tejada
3B-Rolen
OF-Sheffield
Jenkins
Green
DH-Alou
SP-Sheets
Buehrle
Mulder
Kazmir
Morris
Byrd
Glavine
D.Cabrera
RP-Hoffman
Benitez
Foulke
MacDougal
opant260
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby masarume » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:06 pm

Your offense is decent. I wouldn't say good.

Helton needs to prove himself again and so does Tejada. Your OF aren't too steady. Jenkins isn't too special and I have no idea which Green you have. Shawn Green? Both Kent and Gary's numbers either stay idle, which would be a great boost for you, or go dramatically down. Rolen is a big question mark, but I think he will rebound nicely. Not '04 numbers, but still nicely.

Sheets is always solid, and might get a couple of extra wins now that he has some offense.
Mulder is overrated, but he'll be decent as well. Buerhle will be good but I think he's overrated. No clue why you have Morris and Byrd. Your Closers are also shaky. MacDougal could be a potnetial 35 save guy. Foulke says he's good now, but there are a lot of negative reports out of training camp. Benetiz should be solid but again, injury situation. Hoffmen will be a solid 35-40 save guy.

Not a great team, but probably top 33% of your league.
masarume

Hockey Mod
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Hockey

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team