MLB Extra Innings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

MLB Extra Innings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby SouthBronxBombers » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:06 pm

Great package, I just hope that this year MLB and the Nationals have worked out the issue so I can get their games too. I live here in NC, and they were blacked out last year, along with the Oreo's. But the Oreo's were on a local Fox station.

I highly recommend it.
SouthBronxBombers
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OmarCFL » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:38 pm

would there be a way to get NY local channels living in Florida? If I was able to get the NY locals then I could catch all the NY mets games without having to get MLB Extra Innings. Also could get all the knick games on msg without them being blacked out. Anyone with directv that lives in one city and gets locals from another???
OmarCFL
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby tms298 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:45 pm

I remember reading it somewhere before, but I just wanted to confirm: does anyone remember how many IP addresses can access the same account in one day? Can I do three?
tms298
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Phatferd » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:49 pm

tms298 wrote:I remember reading it somewhere before, but I just wanted to confirm: does anyone remember how many IP addresses can access the same account in one day? Can I do three?

Extra Innings has nothing to do with the computer...You're talking about mlb.tv, which I think is 3 ips at once.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby thegambler » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:08 pm

OmarCFL wrote:would there be a way to get NY local channels living in Florida? If I was able to get the NY locals then I could catch all the NY mets games without having to get MLB Extra Innings. Also could get all the knick games on msg without them being blacked out. Anyone with directv that lives in one city and gets locals from another???

Even with a sports pack which offers like 500 local FSN's and comcast sports networks the NBA, MLB and even College Hoops gets blacked out unless you have apackage. So sure you can get MSG, YS or FSN NY but even if the Mets are on they will be blacked out if you don't have Extra innings. I watch Mike and the Mad Dog simulcast on YES everyday in WIsconsin but without Extra Innings I would never see a Yankee game unless they were on the four letter network. oh I almost forgot the Yankees are on ESPN everyday anyway. My bad.
thegambler Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby OmarCFL » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:41 pm

thegambler wrote:
OmarCFL wrote:would there be a way to get NY local channels living in Florida? If I was able to get the NY locals then I could catch all the NY mets games without having to get MLB Extra Innings. Also could get all the knick games on msg without them being blacked out. Anyone with directv that lives in one city and gets locals from another???

Even with a sports pack which offers like 500 local FSN's and comcast sports networks the NBA, MLB and even College Hoops gets blacked out unless you have apackage. So sure you can get MSG, YS or FSN NY but even if the Mets are on they will be blacked out if you don't have Extra innings. I watch Mike and the Mad Dog simulcast on YES everyday in WIsconsin but without Extra Innings I would never see a Yankee game unless they were on the four letter network. oh I almost forgot the Yankees are on ESPN everyday anyway. My bad.

That Sucks... forget that idea. Guess MLB Extra Innings it is.
OmarCFL
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby glcmustliveon » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:54 pm

thegambler wrote: If it was socially acceptable I would drape myself in MLB Extra Innings.

Did you think you could slip a Seinfeld reference past me? I love it! Just look at my username...

"I hope he arouses the fire that's dormant in the innermost recesses of my soul." --Ichiro Suzuki on Dice-K
glcmustliveon
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers