Difference between MLB.TV and MLB All Access? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Difference between MLB.TV and MLB All Access?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Difference between MLB.TV and MLB All Access?

Postby Phatferd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:17 pm

At MLB.TV they have an option that says it's called All Access which is audio, mlb.tv, condensed games and classic games for $70, but mlb.tv by istelf is $80.

I am thinking I am reading this wrong because that makes no sense. Can someone explain this to me.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The_Met_Threat » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:39 pm

im gettin 99.95 for all access and 79.95 for mlb.tv
The Mets [b]will[/b] win the World Series this year.
The_Met_Threat
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Phatferd » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:49 pm

Thanks, when I look now the page looks totally different, I must have accessed some promotional page by an error on the site.

Is it 100% certain that they black out the games based on where you log onto their server not your credit cards address? I am about set to buy this tonight, but I don't want it if I cannot get Angel games while in Phoenix.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Shadow of the Sun* » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:07 am

Phatferd wrote:Thanks, when I look now the page looks totally different, I must have accessed some promotional page by an error on the site.

Is it 100% certain that they black out the games based on where you log onto their server not your credit cards address? I am about set to buy this tonight, but I don't want it if I cannot get Angel games while in Phoenix.

I did this two years ago and it blacked out games based on the zip code of my credit card. I don't know if this has changed, but I am certain that is what happened to me.
Shadow of the Sun*
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby acsguitar » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:54 pm

Phatferd wrote:Thanks, when I look now the page looks totally different, I must have accessed some promotional page by an error on the site.

Call and ask they will tell you
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Phatferd » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:03 pm

I emailed them so I'm waiting for a response, but I bet I get some generic answer that doesn't answer my question.

All I have is a cell phone and I am so insanely over my minutes (have another couple of days before it's the new billing cycle) so I am trying not to use my phone for things that can wait.
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Phatferd » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:57 am

So I called my friend who is from SoCal, but currently in Indiana for a year for work to see if he wanted to split the cost...

Well, he already has it and just gave me his password so I have it for free!!

;-D ;-D ;-D
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Return to General Talk