HOWS MY TEAM LOOK? DRAFTED LAST NIGHT.... whir! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

HOWS MY TEAM LOOK? DRAFTED LAST NIGHT.... whir!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

HOWS MY TEAM LOOK? DRAFTED LAST NIGHT.... whir!

Postby sps712 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:01 pm

I am in a 12 team h2h league. Categories are era,wins,whip,saves,ks,hr, r, rbi, sb, avg, ops. How's my team look and how can i improve it? thanks for ur help

c-javy
1-konerko
2-soriano
3-chavez
ss-peralta
of-wells
of-alou
of-tracy
util-lowell
util-dave roberts

sp-johan
sp-halladay
rp-k-rod
p-patterson
p-livan
p-westbrook
p-escobar
rp-todd jones
rp-borowski
rp-chris ray
sps712
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jdcfsu » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:29 pm

Dave Roberts is ok I guess but I'd move him or drop him outright if I were in your situation. Your pitching is pretty solid but I wonder about Chris Ray. I've seen him on multiple teams around here and I still don't have a clue as to why. What does he bring to your team?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
jdcfsu
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Thursday » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:10 pm

jdcfsu wrote:Dave Roberts is ok I guess but I'd move him or drop him outright if I were in your situation. Your pitching is pretty solid but I wonder about Chris Ray. I've seen him on multiple teams around here and I still don't have a clue as to why. What does he bring to your team?

This is the second post of yours asking about Chris Ray. He's the closer in Baltimore! He's good for saves, of course.
Thursday
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The Mighty Trow » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm

you drafted a nice team, but its lacking in outfielders. i'm skeptical of alou... he's getting older, and SF could go either way this year depending on Bonds. I'd move roberts to someone who needs speed, its questionable if he'll have a regular job this year. and then there is the question about his health...

you have three amazing pitchers in santana halladay and k-rod... your second and third starters hsould all be good. see if you can't package. I'd get rid of borowski... he has real life value but fantasy-wise, he's worthless unless he closes again. you'll be competitive in saves, especially if Ray and Jones produce. The only deficiency i see is steals... you have soriano and he's good for 30, but will that win you the category in h2h leagues? i can't tell you, i've only played in one and it was noncompetitive. if you move roberts i'd look to grab a taveras or freel, as they at least have starting jobs
good luck!

lend a hand?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=174061
The Mighty Trow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team