Just finished my keeper draft...how did I do? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Just finished my keeper draft...how did I do? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby speedy27 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:36 am

bump ;-D
speedy27
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby powenM » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:22 pm

DC nats05 wrote:I think your team is pretty solid. I love the hitting, the only question mark is Bonds. The IF is solid, and the OF is amazing! Sexson is a really good util as well. You also have a stacked bench with Howard, Damon, Guillen, and Polanco is a good backup to Loretta. I would try to package Konerko or Sexson and Beltre for an upgrade at 3rd. I think you should trade away Bonds so Damon can start, and you always have Guillen on the bench. You also should make room for Howard in the starting lineup. Your Sp's are really good, and Escobar is nice to have on your bench. For RP's, you could have one more, but I would wait to see which closer breaks out, then pick him up. Really great team overall ;-D

I agree for the most part

But only If everything falls into place u'll do well.

Thats a big 'if' though.

You have great SPs but all have a major ? mark. Ditto for your RPs even more so.
Fielders looks rock solid. Great idea about trading Bonds when his value goes up.
Just traded BButler, BWood & JLoney for Mark Teixeira, Ryan Theriot & Renyel Pinto in a DYNASTY LEAGUE. Big gamble I know!
powenM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby PeteDog13 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:29 pm

If your looking for swingmen, you might also look to see if Ryan Madson is eligible at SP/RP.
PeteDog13
College Coach
College Coach

Postby prime time » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:48 pm

you have a great team in all areas..nicely done....wait and see what Bonds does...he may surprise alot of people..
;-D

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=176011
prime time
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team