RF-ARios UT-DLee BN-Scutaro,CBlake,Schumaker DL-JReyes
SP-SBaker RP-ABailey P-Saito,Hawkins,JJohnson,Dempster,Danks,JShields,Garza
BN-Correia,JDuch,Rowland-Smith,JGarcia
zechs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby alxb14 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:49 pm

You're pretty much set for every offensive category, but you may be light on wins with some of your unproven pitchers.

http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/v ... p?t=173807
alxb14
College Coach
College Coach

Postby MrE » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 pm

You have to add another closer, or punt saves. Turnbow is not going to generate enough saves to win that category each week. Other than that, you have a terrific team. You will need to keep your eye on your staff as Sheets health is a concern, and he is the guy YOU NEED to perform. If he goes down, you are going to need to add another high K starting pitcher. I would think a Kazmir like player would not be too expensive to acquire and would be great depth. If Blanton starts King people like he is able.....you could be fine regardless.

Get another closer though, or trade off turnbow to acquire depth at another position because your not going to win saves with just Derrick! Granted, I would wait until the season starts before deciding whether or not you were going to punt saves, etc. You may be able to snag a closer off waivers or pick up a good reliever through sheer luck. Heck, Gagne could go down leaving you with two closers.

Rate mine: http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/v ... p?t=173612
- MrE -
MrE
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby nmeurer80 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:19 am

It looks like you had a great draft. Even if you picked Wells instead of Matsui, you got Matsui for your next pick so it didn't really matter! I am actually suprised Matsui was there for your next pick...nice grab!! Nice bats and well-balanced pitching!
Got Two Balls On 'Em

"Marla...That little sore on the roof of your mouth that would go away if you could just quit tounging it."
nmeurer80
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby os_gamejunkie » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:26 am

nmeurer80 wrote:It looks like you had a great draft. Even if you picked Wells instead of Matsui, you got Matsui for your next pick so it didn't really matter! I am actually suprised Matsui was there for your next pick...nice grab!! Nice bats and well-balanced pitching!

Nice avatar!

Anyways, the only real weakness I see are the closers. A lot of people aren't biting Turnbow yet....but it shouldn't really matter.
os_gamejunkie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team