Please rate my team : H2H, 10 teams - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please rate my team : H2H, 10 teams

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please rate my team : H2H, 10 teams

Postby MJJake » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:39 pm

This is actually my first ever draft, so I'm not too sure how I did. Here's my team

Yahoo- Head to Head- 10 Teams
C- J. Mauer
1B- D. Lee
2B- C. Utley (just acquired for Soriano)
3B- C. Jones
SS- J. Lugo
OF-J. Bay
OF-H. Matsui
OF- Milton Bradley
Utl- T. Hafner
Bench- T. Helton
R. Ibanez
G. Atkins

Pitchers
R. Oswalt
A. Pettitte (Just acquired for Colon)
L. Hernandez
D. Davis
M Cain
T. Glavine
T. Hoffman
F. Cordero
J. Valverde

I'm looking to trade either Lee, Hafner or Helton in order to get a solid Outfielder in place of Bradley and maybe another solid pitcher. Do you have any suggestions on trades or areas in which i can improve. Thanks alot guys.
MJJake
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby luckygehrig » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:28 pm

This team looks pretty good. I like your offense a lot. Plenty of power with D. Lee, Utley, Bay, Matsui, Hafner, and Helton. I like Atkins as insurance at 3B. Speed will be there with Lugo, Bay, and Utley. Might not be the fastest but it should be serviceable for H2H. You definitely have an abundance of 1B. Lee, Utley, Ibanez, and Helton all qualify there right now with Hafner likely to be qualified at some point in the season. SP looks good. You have your ace in Oswalt. Pettitte should be a solid #2. Hernandez, Davis, and Glavine will all be good at the end of your rotation. Cain could be a huge surprise this season. RP looks decent. Hoffman is old but still gets the job done. Cordero is good and Valverde is good, but he might not get too many chances. I definitely think you should try and deal one of your 1B for an upgrade over Bradley.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team