2005 Baseball Road Trip - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Article Discussions

2005 Baseball Road Trip

Moderators: daullaz, Baseball Moderators

Postby Gags Sports » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:36 pm

Will you be posting any of your pictures from the trip?

Maybe we could create an additional thread for the pictures
Gags Sports
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby luckygehrig » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:57 pm

Gags Sports wrote:Will you be posting any of your pictures from the trip?

Maybe we could create an additional thread for the pictures

Yeah, I suppose I could do that. I'll take a look at it this weekend.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby wags6817 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:20 pm

The Article was great and can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures. I have always wanted to do something like this, but I guess it will wait until retirement now that I have a kid and wife. Smart choice by doing this while you are young. Thanks for your info and like I said before can't wait for more articles.
wags6817
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:30 pm

Daniel almost got nailed by a BP homerun when he wasn’t paying attention. I didn’t get any balls hit anywhere near me and my glove, and he wasn’t even paying attention and almost got drilled in the face. Oh the irony.

:-b

Very cool so far. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a couple of years, but haven't really thought about it seriously yet. I think I'd be able to knock out all the east coast teams including Toronto plus some central teams like the Cubs, White Sox, Reds, Indians, Detroit, KC, Pirates, St. Louis, and Milwaukee. I don't know if I'd be able to dip down to Texas or the west coast though. I've already been to some out of NY like Tropicana, Camden, and Fenway over the past few years and I may be going to St. Louis and Philly this summer.

I'll be waiting for the rest. ;-D
MMoNeY24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby luckygehrig » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:13 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:
Daniel almost got nailed by a BP homerun when he wasn’t paying attention. I didn’t get any balls hit anywhere near me and my glove, and he wasn’t even paying attention and almost got drilled in the face. Oh the irony.

:-b

Very cool so far. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a couple of years, but haven't really thought about it seriously yet. I think I'd be able to knock out all the east coast teams including Toronto plus some central teams like the Cubs, White Sox, Reds, Indians, Detroit, KC, Pirates, St. Louis, and Milwaukee. I don't know if I'd be able to dip down to Texas or the west coast though. I've already been to some out of NY like Tropicana, Camden, and Fenway over the past few years and I may be going to St. Louis and Philly this summer.

I'll be waiting for the rest. ;-D

That's one of the best things about the East Coast. All the clubs are much closer together than they are here on the West Coast. It makes it much easier to do several over the course of a weekend. I'm glad that you liked the first one and I am currently working on the second one, so it should be ready soon. It might have to wait another week until I'm on Spring Break though.

wags6817 wrote:The Article was great and can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures. I have always wanted to do something like this, but I guess it will wait until retirement now that I have a kid and wife. Smart choice by doing this while you are young. Thanks for your info and like I said before can't wait for more articles.

Thanks for the feedback. After thinking about it for awhile, I realized that this was probably the best chance for me to do this. After college would probably be the second best chance, but I'll probably be working my butt off to save for law school. Thanks again.

I appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up the quality. Seems like everyone has some high expectations for the rest. Like I said earlier, the second one is in the works and should be good to go pretty soon. ;-D
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby squawkya24 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:44 pm

Great article. I really like the idea of this. Keep up the good work!!
Dark Horse of 2007: Seattle Mariners
Go M's!!
squawkya24
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Article Discussions