To answer a few questions/comments...
1. These are a compilation, an average of a LOT of rankings along with some formulaic items to help balance things. My opinion is nowhere to be found, so no more
2. You're right, it is a lot of work that I've done. And you're right, anyone can do it. I'm just offering you the chance to avoid having to do the research and just pay me a measly $2 to give you the info you want anyway.
3. If you think only stupid people will pay $2 for this, then there are a LOT of stupid people out there.
(Like we didn't already know that.)
4. $2 over and over again adds up to a nice sum of money.
5. I wasn't trying to use this site as free advertising...you can go look, my rankings are free. But it's not free to host and build a website, so there are a few things there that cost money. Feel free to take advantage of them, or, like the site says, enjoy the free rankings. Where else can you find the top 400 players from a compilation of sources and with formulas that allow for injury history, ballpark factor, etc. for free?
Thanks everyone...Please keep visiting the site...Send your friends!