JUST DRAFTED HOW DID I DO - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

JUST DRAFTED HOW DID I DO

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby beerman648 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:18 pm

brainiac91 wrote:A nice team and a very solid IF. Maybe try to get a better OF/Util. My only concern would be with Taveras possibly not starting (not sure what the chances are he will or won't).

I think the chances are better that he is not playing in the majors this year. He has to compete with to many other players for the job that he is a big wildcard. Luckily though the astros are not the most injury resitent team out there.

Your OF isn't that bad but your util could be a little better in a 8 man league. Look through your fa to see if you missed someone that could help you.
beerman648
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby beerman648 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:20 pm

brainiac91 wrote:A nice team and a very solid IF. Maybe try to get a better OF/Util. My only concern would be with Taveras possibly not starting (not sure what the chances are he will or won't).

I think the chances are better that he is not playing in the majors this year. He has to compete with to many other players for the job that he is a big wildcard. Luckily though the astros are not the most injury resitent team out there.

Your OF isn't that bad but your util could be a little better in a 8 man league. Look through your fa to see if you missed someone that could help you.

Also 8 man leagues aren't that bad if that is the way you are then go play 8 man. For me it isnt my bread and butter playing in that small of a league but to each their own.
beerman648
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team