How bad is my pitching? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

How bad is my pitching? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby MaggsIsMint » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:34 am

Eagle Baseball wrote:not bad. if your league has a max innnings pitched you might need to be careful. yahoo default is 1250 and you have 8 SP. I would look to do a 2 for 1 where you give up two sp and get 1 who is slightly better back. I agree in that I don't think you need an ace but just a little upgrade. You could drop a sp and add a rp also.

Well I only have 6 sp actually :-P , so it shouldnt be a problem! B-)

What do you guys think of Gonzalez. Is he gonna be a good #2 closer or do I need to explore a trade?
MaggsIsMint
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FantasyGURU802 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:08 pm

Your hitting is fine. Your pitching is alright, you have 3 solid guys in Zambrano, Burnett, and Nathan. Then you have Brad Radke who is usually consistant with getting wins. Another guy to watch out for in your lineup is Daniel Cabrera. He did really well in a few games last year when he had the oppertunity, look for him to do well this year also...
[b]Member of the SGMKL[/b]
[b]THE FANTASY GURU[/b]
FantasyGURU802
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby MaggsIsMint » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:36 am

FantasyGURU802 wrote:Your hitting is fine. Your pitching is alright, you have 3 solid guys in Zambrano, Burnett, and Nathan. Then you have Brad Radke who is usually consistant with getting wins. Another guy to watch out for in your lineup is Daniel Cabrera. He did really well in a few games last year when he had the oppertunity, look for him to do well this year also...

A lot of people are labeling him a sleeper this year so thats why I went after him. If he doesnt pan out than there is still a chance that Kazmir or Reyes will I guess.
MaggsIsMint
College Coach
College Coach

Postby DirtyWater » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:54 pm

Hmmmm.... looks middle of the pack to me. Your offense is good not great. There isn't quite enough power, there is some, but not a lot. I don't like your pitching. Most of your pitchers don't play for contenders so they won't have a lot of support. Burnett could have a great year but the jays have a lot of hype to live up to. Crawford Rollins, then a drop in talent. It just lacks the multiple superstars you need to win a league.

Thanks for the help with mine.
When life gives you lemons, throw them at the yankees.....
DirtyWater
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team