Unreal!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Unreal!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:10 pm

Think they were insured? :-?







I'd make the daughter pay it all back...
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby suppasonic » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:49 am

Companies don't insure the really expensive cars, because cost for repairs would be astronomical.

Drivers only get insured for paying for other people's damages, not their own.
Dodgers World Champs 2012

GO FORESTERS!!!!!!
suppasonic
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 1321
Joined: 8 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Over thurr.

Postby acsguitar » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:00 pm

suppasonic wrote:Companies don't insure the really expensive cars, because cost for repairs would be astronomical.

Drivers only get insured for paying for other people's damages, not their own.


Interesting...my 1994 montero is about to not be insured too...mainly because its not worth anything
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:13 pm

acsguitar wrote:
suppasonic wrote:Companies don't insure the really expensive cars, because cost for repairs would be astronomical.

Drivers only get insured for paying for other people's damages, not their own.


Interesting...my 1994 montero is about to not be insured too...mainly because its not worth anything


Put it on e-Bay and make up a clever story about its significance. Should get at least $20K out of it.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:17 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
suppasonic wrote:Companies don't insure the really expensive cars, because cost for repairs would be astronomical.

Drivers only get insured for paying for other people's damages, not their own.


Interesting...my 1994 montero is about to not be insured too...mainly because its not worth anything


Put it on e-Bay and make up a clever story about its significance. Should get at least $20K out of it.


I'll say it was built by leprechauns
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby knapplc » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:22 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
suppasonic wrote:Companies don't insure the really expensive cars, because cost for repairs would be astronomical.

Drivers only get insured for paying for other people's damages, not their own.


Interesting...my 1994 montero is about to not be insured too...mainly because its not worth anything


Put it on e-Bay and make up a clever story about its significance. Should get at least $20K out of it.


I'll say it was built by leprechauns

Where do I bid my dollar? ;-)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby emb0lus » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:13 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:MO-MO-MO-MONSTER KILL!

(cookie to whoever gets that.)

Anyways, this is a good reasoning for why girls shouldn't drive fast, expensive, hard to handle cars.


I was out test driving some cars last fall and some woman brought back her 2005 Nissan 350Z because it 'got away from her and scared her to death' according to the salesman. I would say that at least this was one of the smart women to have brought her car back.
emb0lus
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 706
Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: TN

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:14 pm

emb0lus wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:MO-MO-MO-MONSTER KILL!

(cookie to whoever gets that.)

Anyways, this is a good reasoning for why girls shouldn't drive fast, expensive, hard to handle cars.


I was out test driving some cars last fall and some woman brought back her 2005 Nissan 350Z because it 'got away from her and scared her to death' according to the salesman. I would say that at least this was one of the smart women to have brought her car back.


Women should be forced to only drive 1 seater cars so they can't talk to people while driving
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 pm

acsguitar wrote:
emb0lus wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:MO-MO-MO-MONSTER KILL!

(cookie to whoever gets that.)

Anyways, this is a good reasoning for why girls shouldn't drive fast, expensive, hard to handle cars.


I was out test driving some cars last fall and some woman brought back her 2005 Nissan 350Z because it 'got away from her and scared her to death' according to the salesman. I would say that at least this was one of the smart women to have brought her car back.


Women should be forced to only drive 1 seater cars so they can't talk to people while driving


Right, but by that rationale, you'd also have to remove all mirrors in the car, require that two hands be on the wheels at all time and have it constructed of a material that blocks all cellular signals.

Also, there would be no reverse option in the transmission.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:29 pm

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
emb0lus wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:MO-MO-MO-MONSTER KILL!

(cookie to whoever gets that.)

Anyways, this is a good reasoning for why girls shouldn't drive fast, expensive, hard to handle cars.


I was out test driving some cars last fall and some woman brought back her 2005 Nissan 350Z because it 'got away from her and scared her to death' according to the salesman. I would say that at least this was one of the smart women to have brought her car back.


Women should be forced to only drive 1 seater cars so they can't talk to people while driving


Right, but by that rationale, you'd also have to remove all mirrors in the car, require that two hands be on the wheels at all time and have it constructed of a material that blocks all cellular signals.

Also, there would be no reverse option in the transmission.


And the cars should all be see through and only hot chicks should get to drive and naked
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Oct. 21
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact