How do guys do this all the time? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

How do guys do this all the time?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Zito is God » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:46 pm

Well, what I'm saying is I never hit a phase like that. I'm in college right now. I just never had interest in dating multiple women because I feel its really wierd to. It just feels like open cheating to me. I assume theres a lot of pressure to handle both (or as some guys I heard dating 5 at the same time!) and the money goes away fast, but I just don't know why guys want both. Settle on one, then dump her when you're bored and go to another. Maybe I was just the guy who always valued relationships more then dating casually, idk...

Its funny cause I'm at the age where everyone cheats on everyone and dates with no commitments and gets piss drunk and wakes up with his gfs roomate, etc., but I don't do any of that! I think my maturity level just kinda skipped the whole college life phase. :-?

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:00 pm

Zito is God wrote:Well, what I'm saying is I never hit a phase like that. I'm in college right now. I just never had interest in dating multiple women because I feel its really wierd to. It just feels like open cheating to me. I assume theres a lot of pressure to handle both (or as some guys I heard dating 5 at the same time!) and the money goes away fast, but I just don't know why guys want both. Settle on one, then dump her when you're bored and go to another. Maybe I was just the guy who always valued relationships more then dating casually, idk...

Its funny cause I'm at the age where everyone cheats on everyone and dates with no commitments and gets piss drunk and wakes up with his gfs roomate, etc., but I don't do any of that! I think my maturity level just kinda skipped the whole college life phase. :-?

Don't date in college....thats my rule...
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Zito is God » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:12 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Zito is God wrote:Well, what I'm saying is I never hit a phase like that. I'm in college right now. I just never had interest in dating multiple women because I feel its really wierd to. It just feels like open cheating to me. I assume theres a lot of pressure to handle both (or as some guys I heard dating 5 at the same time!) and the money goes away fast, but I just don't know why guys want both. Settle on one, then dump her when you're bored and go to another. Maybe I was just the guy who always valued relationships more then dating casually, idk...

So what do you do, one night stands for 4 years with no commitment whatsoever?

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby RyanK » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:17 pm

Zito im with you.. i gotta girlfriend right now and im away at schools shes back home.. ive had multiple chances to cheat on her but havent.. mostly cause id feel like shit if i did.. i mean ive thought of it but just havent.

though two years ago i had a 3 girl rotation going.. two were seniors and one was a soph, i was a jr. it was nice having a girl to hook up with each weekend and i dont htink anyof them knew.. but i kinda felt like i wanted a relationship and since it was mid spring i choose the soph girl.. kinda regret that but whatever still cant complain too much.. but that month or so with three girls was pretty rough.. multiple phone calls and not letting them know you were hooking up with another girl
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby RugbyD » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:26 pm

Zito is God wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

So what do you do, one night stands for 4 years with no commitment whatsoever?

yeah, pretty much, although its not all one night stands. its always nice to find a girl that you like and likes you but you both have no desire for committment. sex with no expectations is some of the best around. works as a great gap-filler. it also helps if you go to a school with a nice selection and if you can build a little rep for yourself as a good hookup, but not a total man-whore.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby tal1286 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:01 am

I'm with you. I had a girlfriend for a year and a half in high school and I can't imagine hooking up with someone randomly cause there would be nothing behind it especially after being used to hooking up with someone that I loved for so long.

Leyland said, "We thought we were getting a hell of a player, but Neifi simply did not perform well."

really?
tal1286
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby AcidRock23 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:23 am

Then again though, is she your girlfriend before you hook up?

I'm 37 and have been steadfastly married for...13 years (!!!) so I'm not really trolling as it were but I'm not TOTALLY devoid of historical recollections and most of the 'relationships', incl MrsAcidRock FWIW, had STARTED OUT as hookups that stuck or whatever. For that matter, now that I think about it, our first *date* was her buying me shots of Wild Turkey on my birthday. Boo yeah!! :-D

Also, generally, two at the same time is a VERY bad idea. Perhaps innovations such as caller ID might make it better but the logistical challenges involved in that stuff are not really worth it. IMHO...
AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk