How do guys do this all the time? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

How do guys do this all the time?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How do guys do this all the time?

Postby Zito is God » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:03 pm

Ok, so I've never had multiple relationships at the same time, just seesm really wierd to me.

I hate cheating, or even the thought of cheating so I automatically will tell you I would never ever cheat on the person I was dating. I don't see the point. If you don't like to be with them anymore, just break up with them rather then cheat.

My question is, how do guys date multiple women at the same time? Do you like tell the girls "Oh yeah, I can't make that show with you, I'm going out with this other girl I'm seeing Danielle" or what? For that matter, how do you handle the whole situation? I guess these are called "open relationships" where theres no commitment and a lot of (Trying to be PG here) "Boat Rides" from many girls but how do you do it? I can't even bring myself to imagine what it would be like dating multiple women at the same time. Whats your take?

Sean Tracey has my apologies, we all know Ozzie Guillen is an idiot. I'm rooting for you!
Zito is God
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: How do guys do this all the time?

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:13 pm

Zito is God wrote:Ok, so I've never had multiple relationships at the same time, just seesm really wierd to me.

I hate cheating, or even the thought of cheating so I automatically will tell you I would never ever cheat on the person I was dating. I don't see the point. If you don't like to be with them anymore, just break up with them rather then cheat.

My question is, how do guys date multiple women at the same time? Do you like tell the girls "Oh yeah, I can't make that show with you, I'm going out with this other girl I'm seeing Danielle" or what? For that matter, how do you handle the whole situation? I guess these are called "open relationships" where theres no commitment and a lot of (Trying to be PG here) "Boat Rides" from many girls but how do you do it? I can't even bring myself to imagine what it would be like dating multiple women at the same time. Whats your take?

Good question! C'mon you Pimps! I want to know this too! O:-)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:14 pm

Well if you are "dating" a chick then I don't think you can...however, if you are just you know giggity giggity, then you just don't have a relationship or something.

I'm not sure
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby 3 run homer » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:16 pm

Go by the don't ask don't tell policy. If sex becomes involved you should definately let the one not sexing you up go. Or, let the whore who just sexed you up on the first date go. I can't advocate having sex with 2 chicks at the same time unless it is the same time ;-D ;-D
dateing 2 chicks at the same time isn't so tough, well if locations and proximity to each aren't gonnna bring them together. And you can always throw we'e just friends out there if you get called on it.
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
Hail to the Redskins, Hail to victory, Braves on the warpath fight for ol' DC
3 run homer
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:17 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm waaay past the multiple girl phase too. Such a hassle, and building a real bond with just one lady is much more rewarding. :-)

I used to play around with the whole multiple girl thing in late high school and early college. Unfortunately, the only women I was able to find that were willing to have a fun time without any kind of relationship or quasi-committment are the kind of women who... well, we all know what women like that are called. :-° So even though you accumulate a number of girls to play with, at the same time, you're just one of the many guys that each girl has on the string as well.

But then there's the girls that really like you and actually want a relationship with you. There's no way to not eventually hurt them and make them hate you if you continue to play around with them and take advantage of them. And that's no fun, to have a girl really and truly hate you.

I'm sure every guy goes through a similar phase. For me it just got to be hollow, boring, and repetitive.
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:20 pm

i cant really speak to this, but i do have a funny story.

A buddy of mine had just met two girls he liked a few nights apart. anyway, he was suppsoed to do something with Girl A, but she never called so he called Girl B.

while he was getting ready Girl A (who he was more into) called and said she wanted to hang out, so he calls Girl B and tells her "hey, i'm not going to be able to make it now, my Aunt and Uncle got a new DVD player and need help hooking it up". mind you this is around 8:00 Friday night.

so he calls Girl B back and tells her "i'm sorry, that excuse i gave you was really lame. the truth is an old college friend i havent seen in ahwile just got in town and we want to do drinking. i'm real sorry i lied". Girl B "oh, that's ok, go have fun with your freind. i'm glad you told me the truth"...when the truth was in fact a Double Lie.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:26 pm

In college it was easy I remember that
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby perlick29 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:09 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm waaay past the multiple girl phase too. Such a hassle, and building a real bond with just one lady is much more rewarding. :-)

I used to play around with the whole multiple girl thing in late high school and early college. Unfortunately, the only women I was able to find that were willing to have a fun time without any kind of relationship or quasi-committment are the kind of women who... well, we all know what women like that are called. :-° So even though you accumulate a number of girls to play with, at the same time, you're just one of the many guys that each girl has on the string as well.

But then there's the girls that really like you and actually want a relationship with you. There's no way to not eventually hurt them and make them hate you if you continue to play around with them and take advantage of them. And that's no fun, to have a girl really and truly hate you.

I'm sure every guy goes through a similar phase. For me it just got to be hollow, boring, and repetitive.

Yep. That sounds almost exactly about it happened to me as well.
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dannyolbb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:43 pm

It's exhausting, to be honest. My situation:

I met a woman one day while buying fancy cheese. She was nice, we talked, she gave me her phone #. We kept trying to set something up but she was busy or I was busy and we couldn't do it.

A week or so later, I met another girl at a party. Same situation: we hit it off and got her number.

Anyway, my schedule freed up and I had more time for dating. So I went out a couple of times with A. I like her. After two dates with A, I got a phone call from B. We've gone out a couple of times now, too. I'm dating 3-4 times a week recently. I've gone out with a about 8 times, b about 5. But it began innocently, I swear.

To top it off, a girl I knew in college just moved to town a week ago. She was a LUG (lesbian until graduation) and is just flawlessly beautiful. We've been writing for the last few months and got together when she moved down here. It's tiring.

I have to cut at least one loose quickly. I'm exhausted and broke. I'm not doing a good job at work. And I'm hardly ever home - I don't think I've spent more than 3 nights at home in the last 20 days.

It's too much for one man to handle.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Phatferd » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:51 pm

so he calls Girl B back and tells her "i'm sorry, that excuse i gave you was really lame. the truth is an old college friend i havent seen in ahwile just got in town and we want to do drinking. i'm real sorry i lied". Girl B "oh, that's ok, go have fun with your freind. i'm glad you told me the truth"...when the truth was in fact a Double Lie.

This is a stupid move IMO. He easily set himself up to get caught and put into a deeper hole. All she had to say was, "That's cool, but why don't all of us go out" or "Great she can just join us".
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk