SP Dontrelle Willis
SP Noah Lowry
RP Francisco Rodriquez
RP Chris Ray
P Danny Haren
P J. Velarde
BN Daniel Cabrera
BN Francisco Liriano

I made need some more speed, but how do you like this team? I will be glad to rate your team. Just leave a link.
LineBackerU
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheMeXiKaN » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:20 pm

Your offense is surely very solid. Your league emphasizes OF over IF, and your OF is nice and deep. Your SP is also strong, and your RP is solid. The only real hole is speed. You have 2 quality 2Bs in Soriano and Weeks, see if you can find a team that needs a strong 2B and pick up a guy like Sizemore or Beltran that gives you power and speed. Heres the cafe league team I drafted yesterday: what do you think?

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=171971
- - - - - - - - - There Is No Spoon - - - - - - - - -
TheMeXiKaN
College Coach
College Coach

Postby luckygehrig » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:10 pm

I like the looks of your team. Lots of young guys that could pay off big. I'd definitely try and move Soriano if you can get something decent in return. I like your power with Howard, Vlad, and Hafner. Hopefully Mauer can reach his potential this year. Watchout for Blalocks 2nd half slump and be prepared to grab someone else. Your OF looks decent. Francouer seemed to lose a little bit later in the season. If pitchers have him figured out, you might be in trouble there. Crisp should be good this year and score a bunch of runs in front of the mashers in Boston. Winn is solid. Your SP looks excellent. Oswalt and Willis are both established aces. I wouldn't look for Willis to win 20 again this year, but he should still put up good numbers. Lowry should be solid and I'm gambling on Cabrera this year as well. RP looks decent. K-Rod will be awesome and Ray and Valverde could be nice surprises. Liriano should be a nice addition. I wouldn't worry if he doesn't make the rotation as he should still get spot starts and help out the ERA and WHIP.
luckygehrig
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby LineBackerU » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I am in the process of trading one of my 2B for a speedster. Any suggestions on who I should go after?
LineBackerU
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team