CHICAGO AREA ROTO NL KEEPER LEAGUE (NEW) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

CHICAGO AREA ROTO NL KEEPER LEAGUE (NEW)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CHICAGO AREA ROTO NL KEEPER LEAGUE (NEW)

Postby RobCzajko » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:04 pm

I want to start up a CHICAGO area NL ROTO KEEPER LEAGUE, with about 8 or 10 team owners.

This wouldnt be an auction draft. Each team owner would draft in an order we choose for this first season.

We can make this a money league. We can start off with a small entry fee for the first season to see how it goes. I would think $100 per team for the first season (this can also be discussed to increase it or decrease it). Also, $5.00 per move for trades, drops, DL moves, etc..

At the end of the season we can divide up all the money from our pool to award the top 3 or 4 teams in our league.

I would prefer an "in person" draft so we can all meet each other, and get an idea who we are playing with, (but it doeant have to be). We could meet somewhere for some pizza's and have an "in person" draft.

Any other input would be appreciated, as we are all in this together, and can make it fun & competitive.

Please email me with any comments or ideas, or if you know of any leagues in the Chicago area that has an opening similar to this let me know.

mailto:Robczajko@sbcglobal.net
RobCzajko
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds