Vince Young is a freakin genius..... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Vince Young is a freakin genius.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby perlick29 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:00 pm

BigLebowski wrote:
KPucks wrote:The site that originally reported this is saying the combine is rescoring all of the Wonderlic tests from Vince's group b/c the guy that scored them did it wrong. Perhaps Vince will crack the literacy line (10 right) when the new scores are released.


He got a 6 after they were "redone" whatever that means.


I dont think he scored a 6. This from roto:

"Vince Young's Wonderlic test appears to have been scored incorrectly.
Rumors have swirled that Young had scored only a six on the test, which would have been the lowest score in the test's history. Instead, the test will be rescored and results will be known later this week. "
Image
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4810
Joined: 10 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: praising the almighty Baseball Prospectus

Postby OhMrScottyTrav06 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:03 pm

perlick29 wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:
KPucks wrote:The site that originally reported this is saying the combine is rescoring all of the Wonderlic tests from Vince's group b/c the guy that scored them did it wrong. Perhaps Vince will crack the literacy line (10 right) when the new scores are released.


He got a 6 after they were "redone" whatever that means.


I dont think he scored a 6. This from roto:

"Vince Young's Wonderlic test appears to have been scored incorrectly.
Rumors have swirled that Young had scored only a six on the test, which would have been the lowest score in the test's history. Instead, the test will be rescored and results will be known later this week. "


In other words... he may have received a 7 or 8 instead.
Image
OhMrScottyTrav06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Musketeer
Posts: 2264
Joined: 6 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby perlick29 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:17 am

OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:
perlick29 wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:
KPucks wrote:The site that originally reported this is saying the combine is rescoring all of the Wonderlic tests from Vince's group b/c the guy that scored them did it wrong. Perhaps Vince will crack the literacy line (10 right) when the new scores are released.


He got a 6 after they were "redone" whatever that means.


I dont think he scored a 6. This from roto:

"Vince Young's Wonderlic test appears to have been scored incorrectly.
Rumors have swirled that Young had scored only a six on the test, which would have been the lowest score in the test's history. Instead, the test will be rescored and results will be known later this week. "


In other words... he may have received a 7 or 8 instead.


No C'mon. Let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt before we crucify him. When the results come back we'll talk about it then.
Image
Forget the man crush. I drop what I'm doing to watch Zack Greinke pitch.
perlick29
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4810
Joined: 10 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: praising the almighty Baseball Prospectus

Postby Madison » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:27 am

perlick29 wrote:
OhMrScottyTrav06 wrote:
perlick29 wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:
KPucks wrote:The site that originally reported this is saying the combine is rescoring all of the Wonderlic tests from Vince's group b/c the guy that scored them did it wrong. Perhaps Vince will crack the literacy line (10 right) when the new scores are released.


He got a 6 after they were "redone" whatever that means.


I dont think he scored a 6. This from roto:

"Vince Young's Wonderlic test appears to have been scored incorrectly.
Rumors have swirled that Young had scored only a six on the test, which would have been the lowest score in the test's history. Instead, the test will be rescored and results will be known later this week. "


In other words... he may have received a 7 or 8 instead.


No C'mon. Let's give this guy the benefit of the doubt before we crucify him. When the results come back we'll talk about it then.


Interesting info. If he doesn't crack a score of 10, you can bank on him being broke not long after getting his millions.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:58 am

Wow thats pretty incredible...Why does the NFL make kids go to college I mean all they are doing is taking away a spot from a kid who wants to learn.

Obviously Vince probably didn't ever go to class
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby BigLebowski » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:22 pm

I just heard it reported that he scored a 16. Still isn't very good when you look at the questions asked. I say in 15 years he is broke living in a van down by the river. ;-D
Image
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 8264
(Past Year: 474)
Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: QUACK-QUACK....GO DUCKS!

Postby bigken117 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:38 pm

Dan Marino scored a 16 on it too...most succesful QB's scored in the 30's.
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12877
(Past Year: 251)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Karrtertum, unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 24
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Boston at Toronto
(12:37 pm)
Texas at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
San Francisco at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Miami at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
San Diego at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
NY Mets at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Baltimore at Seattle
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact