Will Borowski be the closer in FLA.? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Will Borowski be the closer in FLA.?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby dukesimms » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:20 pm

[quote="Musicdude10"]No way, you have to believe that Todd Jones still has the job, after a dominant season and a year under his belt.

Wow! Wish this guy was in my league, Tigers only signed Jones and K. Rogers in offseason. Anyway, Borowski has been struggling Bowyer is a sleeper pick, Fla. is good at evaluating pitchers.
dukesimms
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Musicdude10 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:06 pm

Sorry guys, my bad. Guess that transaction slipped my radar, i had no clue!

Talk about a bad situation for Girardi, and I feel bad. He can do really well, an ozzie guillen type who supports his players. But he is in a terrible situation and there's no way a team can succeed when they lose 90% of the team every 2-3 years. I think for the first time, tampa is going to be the better team in florida.

It also makes you think about Cabrera's value; it is certainly decreased now that his rbi's are down a lot. He is also probably going to get less ab's because there will be less hits on the team. I think they'll get around 65 wins, but they certainly aren't in contention for anything for atleast a year or 2. maybe just in contention to stay out of last place with KC
Kerry Wood and Prior aren't actually hurt but don't like Chicago weather in march/april and late july/august. Notice they were on the dl during those times

Felix Pie doesn't exist. He's a marketing scam by the Cubs to give the fans hope
Musicdude10
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates