First draft of the year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

First draft of the year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby jayzsu » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:24 am

thanks for looking at my team...

for yours, if this is a 12 team league, your offense looks nice. 10 team and its just above avg. for pitching, its not very impressive. definitely don't think you need all those starters on the bench. there has to be better stuff out there than kenny rogers and eric bedard. and in case you haven't dropped him, macdougal is on the dl to start the season. search the waiver wire for some offensive prospects that go under the radar. maybe ian kinsler, edwin encarnacion are still there.
jayzsu
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby teamtitan512 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:35 am

Zambrano is a good #1, but Garcia is probably a #3. Find the #2 guy to complete the puzzle.

I'd get Burgos off your WW to replace McDougal and his injury. If he's not around, either trade for another closer or try finding someone else, like an Orvella/Reitsma/Devine type.
teamtitan512
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Lil Shanka » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:17 pm

Offense looks quite solid. Shelton and Lopez are slightly underrated contributers. Maybe add a Ryan Freel type to get you above the middle of the pack in SB's without sacrificing your good players to get a Pierre or Figgins. With the exceptions of Lackey, Ray, and Holliday, your team seems to lack upside. Trade or drop your bottom SP's for more potentially high-reward sorts, and definitely get rid of MacDougal in favor of Ambiorix.
Lil Shanka
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team