Seattle area NL keeper auction league has 2 openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Seattle area NL keeper auction league has 2 openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Seattle area NL keeper auction league has 2 openings

Postby atlegacy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:14 pm

The BCTL has 2 openings right now. THis is an auction keeper league and the cost is $50 anually. I am looking for 2 owners and will cut the cost to $25 this year. We run our league on CBS. If you are new to fantasy baseball auctions, then that is OK. I would like to fill the 2 openings as soon as possible, so that the new owners will have time to tinker the rosters they recieve. Below is a link to the constitution. if you have any questions then please e-mail me at mailto:atlegacy@comcast.net The auction will be in Bothell, WA on March 25,2006 at 9AM.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/404315/m ... nstitution
atlegacy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MisterSlice » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:28 am

I am VERY interested. Live in Mountlake Terrace and am stationed at Everett Naval Station. Would love to be in a local league. The depth of your league is exactly what I am seeking. Longterm, competitive and a new group of friends. It's a perfect match for me.

I should be good for that draft day. There is a chance that I could be out to sea, but I think that's a slim chance and if that happened I would be willing to work out an alternative draft method for myself. I'd like to take that chance as this league is the answer to what I've been looking for past month or two. Hope to hear from you soon.

You contact me via PM here or mailto:mr.slice@gmail.com.

Cheers, and SoDo Mojo!

Aaron
MisterSlice
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

I sent you an e-mail

Postby atlegacy » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:54 am

I sent you an e-mail and if you or anybody else wish to IM me, I am on yahoo ID: atlegacy2000
atlegacy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds