Why cant Huff play 3B, move Gomes to 1B? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

Why cant Huff play 3B, move Gomes to 1B?

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

Postby raiders_umpire » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:47 pm

TurdFerguson wrote:Its just funny that a DRay fan such as yourself could call this guy worthless :-t .Yet another HR last night, the only guy in the lineup that seems to be producing anything.I know you want productive out believe me I know it sucks I have him and Dunn on my team

I wonder where Turd is now that Gomes has hit about 170 since the middle of May. :-D
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TurdFerguson » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:43 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:
TurdFerguson wrote:Its just funny that a DRay fan such as yourself could call this guy worthless :-t .Yet another HR last night, the only guy in the lineup that seems to be producing anything.I know you want productive out believe me I know it sucks I have him and Dunn on my team

I wonder where Turd is now that Gomes has hit about 170 since the middle of May. :-D
I am right here Raiders.I traded Gomes at the end of the streak and got Lackey and Billingsley.His plate discipline was the last straw for me
TurdFerguson
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:16 pm

TurdFerguson wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:

I am right here Raiders.I traded Gomes at the end of the streak and got Lackey and Billingsley.His plate discipline was the last straw for me

Well you pulled off a nice trade, but I am suprised you traded him considering how great you thought he was. :-b
raiders_umpire

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TurdFerguson » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:50 pm

I bought MLB Extra Inns and watched him, and realized how terrible his plate discipline was.I still think he has a good amount of potential, he is also playing in alot of pain.
TurdFerguson
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)

Postby raiders_umpire » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:16 am

TurdFerguson wrote:I bought MLB Extra Inns and watched him, and realized how terrible his plate discipline was.

:-b :-b
raiders_umpire

Previous

Return to Tampa Bay Rays