Ice Dancing Rules! (P.s. HOT CHICK) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Ice Dancing Rules! (P.s. HOT CHICK)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby curious_george_43545 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:22 pm

dream_017 wrote:Yeah, ice dancers are hot...and flexable

Image


Damn, I want to be a male skater so I can put my hands there to.
Image
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 pm

curious_george_43545 wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Yeah, ice dancers are hot...and flexable

Image


Damn, I want to be a male skater so I can put my hands there to.


Yea that picture is pretty amazing...i'd like to zoom in
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:55 pm

I kind of think that picture's been edited... seems to me that there are things that should be visible when a girl's in that position...

Not that I was looking that closely X-I
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:20 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:I kind of think that picture's been edited... seems to me that there are things that should be visible when a girl's in that position...

Not that I was looking that closely X-I


I don't think so. I think its pretty much what it is..She must have some tiny panties on or something <img src=/forums/images/smiles/kiss.gif>
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby jkpigskin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:15 pm

anyway.......

if u want to know how she and agosto did in the olympics here is a link (beware spoiler)

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/torino2006/figure_skating/news?slug=ap-fig-freedance&prov=ap&type=lgns


they are on NBC at 8, but dont no when they skate... they will probably skate near the end of ice dancing because they were 2nd after the 2nd round

ill be watching...
Image

best keeper team ever!
jkpigskin
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 433
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: O's country

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:17 pm

jkpigskin wrote:anyway.......

if u want to know how she and agosto did in the olympics here is a link (beware spoiler)

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/torino2006/figure_skating/news?slug=ap-fig-freedance&prov=ap&type=lgns


they are on NBC at 8, but dont no when they skate... they will probably skate near the end of ice dancing because they were 2nd after the 2nd round

ill be watching...


Hey I just realized I made that sig for you..that was one of my first! ahhh memories.

anyways thanks for announcing the spoiler thing cause I hate when I hear what happens.. ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby jkpigskin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:33 pm

acsguitar wrote:
jkpigskin wrote:anyway.......

if u want to know how she and agosto did in the olympics here is a link (beware spoiler)

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/torino2006/figure_skating/news?slug=ap-fig-freedance&prov=ap&type=lgns


they are on NBC at 8, but dont no when they skate... they will probably skate near the end of ice dancing because they were 2nd after the 2nd round

ill be watching...


Hey I just realized I made that sig for you..that was one of my first! ahhh memories.

anyways thanks for announcing the spoiler thing cause I hate when I hear what happens.. ;-D


whoa u did???

i dont remember but if ur a nice guy you would volunteer to make me a new one.. wink wink :*)
Image

best keeper team ever!
jkpigskin
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 433
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: O's country

Postby baseball6791 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:33 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:I kind of think that picture's been edited... seems to me that there are things that should be visible when a girl's in that position...

Not that I was looking that closely X-I


No, I'm pretty sure that's real :-° I distinctly remember pausing and taking a good look at that frame with my TiVo :-B
Image

[size=18]

[url=http://baseball6791.deviantart.com/]My DeviantArt[/url][/size]
baseball6791
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4368
Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Madison » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:15 am

She's hot. O:-)

I'd "skate" with her. O:-)

:-D

Darn shame I missed that tonight. Grrr..... :-[
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby theclefe » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:02 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 1747
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Rakeville

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact