24 vs. Lost

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

24 or Lost?

45%
Lost
55%

Total votes : 55

Postby JTWood » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:02 pm

After tonight's episode of 24, I have no reservations at all of saying that Lost cannot hold a candle to that show. It delivers unbelievably tense action and suspense in a non-stop season. Lost has regressed to a show with a sketchy, wandering plot that forces you to wait weeks just to be disappointed.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby slomo007 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:08 pm

JTWood wrote:After tonight's episode of 24, I have no reservations at all of saying that Lost cannot hold a candle to that show. It delivers unbelievably tense action and suspense in a non-stop season. Lost has regressed to a show with a sketchy, wandering plot that forces you to wait weeks just to be disappointed.

Stop trying to sway the vote, we already have crowned a champion.

LOST it is, 24-23. ;-D
slomo007
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby daullaz » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:40 pm

Hey, some of us are still reserving judgement. Although if LOST doesn't answer some questions soon, it will make up my mind for me. 24 was in and out of its first subplot (the airport hostage situation) on Premiere Weekend. Another LOST rerun this week, showing the Pilot episodes.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby laxguy8947 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:07 pm

24 all the way. I got season one on DVD for Christmas and watched it in less than a month. The show is incredibly addictive. Lost is way down on my list of shows. Grey's Anatomy is a distant second. The chicks are hot and its really funny.
Thanks to abrage22
laxguy8947
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker

Postby Caveman_Nick » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:22 pm

Battlestar Galactica. Better than both!
Oog.
Caveman_Nick
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby CubsFan7724 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:21 pm

The chicks on Grey's Anatomy are fugly. Almost as much as Desperate Housewives. Everyone raves about them, but theres only one hot one (Longoria). Teri Hatcher, Nicolette Sheridan, Marcia Cross, and Sandra Oh are all hideous. Old and hideous. LOST kills 24, I like 24, but the plots seem a bit too predictable with the new seasons.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:46 pm

CubsFan7724 wrote:The chicks on Grey's Anatomy are fugly. Almost as much as Desperate Housewives. Everyone raves about them, but theres only one hot one (Longoria). Teri Hatcher, Nicolette Sheridan, Marcia Cross, and Sandra Oh are all hideous. Old and hideous. LOST kills 24, I like 24, but the plots seem a bit too predictable with the new seasons.

Katherine Heigl?!?!?!?!?
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby CubsFan7724 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:16 pm

daullaz wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:The chicks on Grey's Anatomy are fugly. Almost as much as Desperate Housewives. Everyone raves about them, but theres only one hot one (Longoria). Teri Hatcher, Nicolette Sheridan, Marcia Cross, and Sandra Oh are all hideous. Old and hideous. LOST kills 24, I like 24, but the plots seem a bit too predictable with the new seasons.

Katherine Heigl?!?!?!?!?

Shes ok. She gets bonus points for being in Under Siege 2: Dark Territory with Steven Segal.
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:17 pm

daullaz wrote:

Katherine Heigl?!?!?!?!?

she isnt very hot in that. that main girl in Grey's is OK

other than Longoria, those hags on housewives are brutal...especially Terri Hatcher. she's been under the knife so many times she doesnt even look human. i dont think she can close her eyes all the way. even the young girls are sub par

I'd put them in the following Tiers

Longoria :-°

Felicity Huffman :-?
Marcia Cross :-[

Sheridan :-o

Hatcher :-P
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk