Need owners for YAHOO H2H $100 league, need 3 teams! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need owners for YAHOO H2H $100 league, need 3 teams!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need owners for YAHOO H2H $100 league, need 3 teams!

Postby brian865 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:02 pm

I have started up a YAHOO fantasy baseball head-to-head category scoring league for $100, rules and settings are below! $600 goes to the league champion plus other prizes! It will be a regular H2H YAHOO category scoring league and the draft is Thursday night, March 16th! Check this league out today for exciting action and compete with great owners! If you have any questions or comments, log on to the site, or email me back at mailto:Brian1harwood@aol.com
brian865
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

WARNING! DO NOT PLA IN THIS GUYS LEAGUES

Postby mar725 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm

He is a liar and a thief. HE STOLE MY $150 LAST YEAR ans he will steal yourmoney too. He also rigged the draft by ahving 2 teams, constantly stopping the draft to change drafted players to make his one team stronger. When I called him on it, he booted be out of the league and kept my money. I later learned tat he did n0t pay out to ANYONE!

RUN AWAY FAST!!!!!
mar725
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby nuggets » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am

track him down and get your $ back then.
nuggets
General Manager
General Manager

I'll be the better man

Postby brian865 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:13 am

THat's it! Despite all the lies you may have seen on this site by a bitter little man about rigging drafts and not paying out, which is simply not true, and whining that he didn;t have a good team, I'm willing to send this guy his money back.

I'll be the better man and not get into any explanations or insults...Give me your address bitter man and I'll send your "refund" back. YOu can post a private message to me about your address.

But I'd better not see any more false accusations on this board about me. Simply give me your address and GO ON to something else before I change my mind!

Have a good day Mr. Kraft.
brian865
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds