Have Openings in three Leagues! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Have Openings in three Leagues!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Have Openings in three Leagues!

Postby VikeThor » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:36 pm

Hello,

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I have been the Commish for these Leagues for over ten years. All three Leagues are 5 X 5 Mixed Roto Leagues and they are one year Leagues because we feel the draft is one of the best parts of the League.

The first Roto League has an entry fee of $50 and the draft will be in a CBS Sportsline draft room on Sunday night, March 5th, beginning at 6:30 PM, Eastern time. 100% of the fees collected are paid out in prize money to the top three teams in a 50%, 30%, 20% payout.

The second Roto League has an entry fee of $150 and the draft will be in a CBS Sportsline draft room on Sunday night, March 12th, beginning at 6:30 PM, Eastern time. 100% of the fees collected are paid out in prize money to the top four teams in a 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% payout.

The third Roto League has an entry fee of $250, and we are trying to get as many people to attend the draft LIVE as possible. So anyone who lives in the Brooklyn, New York area is encouraged to check out this League. The draft will be held on Sunday, March 19th, beginning at 12:00 Noon, Eastern time. Halfway through the draft we will have a pizza break and all food and drinks and snacks are on the house. Anyone who cannot make the draft can still draft online in a chat room as I will be on the phone already with an owner who will be in the chat room. Again, 100% of the fees collected will be paid out to the top four teams in a 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% payout.

All the owners we have are active, knowledgable and competitive, and I can promise you will enjoy the League. As an added incentive we are still offering a bonus of $100, on top of the normal prize money, to anyone who wins any of the Leagues in their first attempt because this has never happened before.

If you would like some more information, as well as an invitation to the site to look around, please E-mail me at mailto:UltCommish@aol.com. We only need a few owners in each League, so contact me soon!

Joe
VikeThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds