[b]Wanted: Die-hard fantasy owners from IL, IN, MO, IA[/b] - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

[b]Wanted: Die-hard fantasy owners from IL, IN, MO, IA[/b]

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

[b]Wanted: Die-hard fantasy owners from IL, IN, MO, IA[/b]

Postby aqualung_80 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:44 pm

Due to recent, unexpected attrition our Yahoo fantasy league is in need of some fresh, dedicated owners. But not just anyone will do – we’re looking for serious owners only, and by serious I mean willing to check in a few times each day, stay on top of trade offers, post on the message board, etc. In years past, live, in-person drafts were the norm and we expect to return to that form after this season (most members are from Illinois, hence our request for owners from the mid-west). Unfortunately the draft will occur online this year, and is tentatively scheduled for the evening of March 28th. Additional details will follow for any interested owners.

The league consists of 14 teams (owners range in age from 25-50), is made up of players from both the NL and AL and will most likely be 10x10, although the final categories are still being tweaked. To say this league is active would be an understatement – 120+ trades, 2,500+ posts, 1,000+ drops/adds. It is also very competitive. In fact, one of the pioneers and founding fathers of the fantasy baseball industry is proud to be an owner.

If this sounds like a league that interests you, please email me at mailto:aqualung_80@yahoo.com. In this email please state your qualifications as a fantasy owner, a little bit about yourself and also list your Yahoo ID, and I’ll do my best to get back to you within 24 hours.

You won't regret it!
aqualung_80
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds