Now THIS is desperate... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Now THIS is desperate...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby HiddenIdentity » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:10 pm

A kid did this in our school once in order to get a date for the prom. Not one girl agreed to go with him. Feel kinda bad for the kid.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby curious_george_43545 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:16 pm

What a waste of perfectly good money.
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Madison » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:17 am

I always bought roses for the chick I was currently with on Valentine's Day. Had them delivered to the school, and made sure the assortment was huge. What a blast that was. :-D

I doubt this kid gets overly popular or anything, but I bet he got more attention from chicks than he ever had before.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Fireball Express » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:54 am

Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:But seriously if he can get one bj out of it or see like 20 boobs don't you think it was worth it don't you!

For a second I thought this post was gonna be knappie roasting me for nationstates agani fewwwww

If he sees 20 boobs, it was worth twice as much... but the sad part though is that I don't think he'll get anything out of it except "there's that sweet, dorky kid who sent all of us the roses."

Whoa, whoa slow down one minute. 1 bj worth $900? 20 boobs worth $900? You guys overvalue bjs and boobs. You can get a lot more than that for $900.
Fireball Express
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:34 am

Fireball Express wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
acsguitar wrote:But seriously if he can get one bj out of it or see like 20 boobs don't you think it was worth it don't you!

For a second I thought this post was gonna be knappie roasting me for nationstates agani fewwwww

If he sees 20 boobs, it was worth twice as much... but the sad part though is that I don't think he'll get anything out of it except "there's that sweet, dorky kid who sent all of us the roses."

Whoa, whoa slow down one minute. 1 bj worth $900? 20 boobs worth $900? You guys overvalue bjs and boobs. You can get a lot more than that for $900.

Including various STDs. :-D
CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby theclefe » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:21 am

Fireball Express wrote:
Coppermine wrote:

I would have paid that much for a bj at 17. I do agree that he should have focussed his attack more. Several strategically given dozens would have been better.
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby knapplc » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:55 am

theclefe wrote:I would have paid that much for a bj at 17. I do agree that he should have focussed his attack more. Several strategically given dozens would have been better.

Agreed. Spreading it around like that diffuses its effectiveness. Focus on only about a dozen women, narrow that down to two or three, then select ONE that is "available," and you'd have $700 or so left to spend on her.

That would be much more economical, and a much better ROI! ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Laean » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:05 pm

hopefully he wasn't trying to get anything out of it, and it really was just a genuinely nice gesture for those girls who might not get any valentines gifts otherwise. if it really was for a bj/boobs/date/etc, then i agree with everyone that this wasn't a very efficient way to go.
Laean
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Simulacrum » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:56 pm

theclefe wrote:
I would have paid that much for a bj at 17. I do agree that he should have focussed his attack more. Several strategically given dozens would have been better.

What a hilarious comment. :-b

900 friggin dollars for a little oral?? You must have been a desperate little boy.

I agree though, he should have focused his attack a little better. He should have walked up to a cheerleader and given her the $900 cash and said- "how bout a bj baby". :-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:09 pm

i gotta agree. $900 would be better spent on a fake ID, trip to the T-bar and a hooker or two
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk