Brennan Boesch & Chris Errecart - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Brennan Boesch & Chris Errecart

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Brennan Boesch & Chris Errecart

Postby shortsavage » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:26 am

Cal's two returning All-American outfielders are raking to start the season. Juniors, Brennan Boesch and Chris Errecart could hear their names called in the first round of the 2006 Major League Baseball Amateur Draft.

Boesh is hitting .340 with three home runs in seven starts this season. Simlarly, Errecart has three home runs and is hitting .320 in seven starts.

These are definately two guys to watch. And if you're going to be anywhere near Davis, California on Valentine's Day you should come see the Golden Bears take on the UC Davis Aggies at 2 p.m.
shortsavage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tblackman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:19 am

No thanks
Tblackman
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby shortsavage » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:20 pm

Boesch was hitting the ball as hard as anyone that I've seen all season. He didn't have great plate disipline in the game I saw him, but when he connected, he connected. He nearly took one of our pitcher's heads off. He'll keep hitting for a high average just because he hits so many screaming line drives.

Errecart will draw walks, hit the ball into the gaps, and launch moon shots. He hit a towering homerun just inside of the left field foul pole that went about 350 when I saw him. He doesn't have the tools that Boesch has, but his game appeared a little more polished.

Hehe, I hope someone enjoys my scouting reports. These guys are definately first round caliber players. You'll want to know more about them someday. I could just be ahead of my time.
shortsavage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterWeb Supporter

Postby hybrid » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:41 pm

You certainly are "pimping" Cal's baseball team. :-b
hybrid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert

Postby shortsavage » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:02 pm

hybrid wrote:You certainly are "pimping" Cal's baseball team. :-b

They don't seem to have the pitching depth to be one of the best teams in the nation, so Boesch and Errecart won't get as much attention as other hitters on top teams. Hehe, maybe I'm just excited because they are two of the best hitters that I've seen so for in the brief six game stretch of college baseball that I have followed microscopically.
shortsavage
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterWeb Supporter

Return to Minor League & College Baseball