Spring Break? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Spring Break?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Spiegs1106 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:41 pm

RugbyD wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time


Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow


Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD


Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7


different zip codes dont count
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1217
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts/Ohio

Postby HiddenIdentity » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:44 pm

Spiegs1106 wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time


Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow


Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD


Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7


different zip codes dont count


No offense, but I just lost a bunch of respect for you.
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 1417
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Spiegs1106 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:55 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time


Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow


Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD


Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7


different zip codes dont count


No offense, but I just lost a bunch of respect for you.


dude. It was a joke. I would never cheat on my girlfriend.
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1217
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts/Ohio

Postby curious_george_43545 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:16 am

Spiegs1106 wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time


Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow


Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD


Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7


different zip codes dont count


No offense, but I just lost a bunch of respect for you.


dude. It was a joke. I would never cheat on my girlfriend.


Now I have lost a lot of respect for you..hehe j/k
Image
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Postby Spiegs1106 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:23 am

curious_george_43545 wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
RugbyD wrote:
HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time


Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow


Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD


Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7


different zip codes dont count


No offense, but I just lost a bunch of respect for you.


dude. It was a joke. I would never cheat on my girlfriend.


Now I have lost a lot of respect for you..hehe j/k


It's a lose lost situation. Gime a break
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1217
Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts/Ohio

Postby Coppermine » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 am

I thought it had to be a different area code.

I'm in 717 if there are any ladies out there...
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assiquate and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Jul. 31
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Chi White Sox at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(3:40 pm)
Philadelphia at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact