Spring Break? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Spring Break?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Simulacrum » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:38 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm probably the only one here past college age who never went anywhere for Spring Break. I just relaxed the whole time.

Besides - I was too poor to go anywhere. :,-(

Dang, I've actually got something in common with this football phillistine. :-b Never been anywhere. Relaxed and partied, partied and relaxed.

I work for a university though, so I get the whole week off every year, which is nice. This year me and my lady are going to California to hang out on my Dad's boat and visit my buds out there.

If I feel the need for Spring Break craziness I'll just throw on a Girls gone wild video. :-D
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Spiegs1106 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:38 pm

I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby acsguitar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:23 pm

Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time

Dude thats a guarenteed 3 some every night! Awesome Greece wow
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Spiegs1106 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:12 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:I am also a Senior in High School. I am going on a 10 day cruise on the greece Islands with 45 fellow seniors from my class. Let me put it this was...there are 35 girls and 10 boys. It should be a fun time

Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD
Spiegs1106
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Phatferd » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:00 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
knapplc wrote:I'm probably the only one here past college age who never went anywhere for Spring Break. I just relaxed the whole time.

Besides - I was too poor to go anywhere. :,-(

Dang, I've actually got something in common with this football phillistine. :-b Never been anywhere. Relaxed and partied, partied and relaxed.

I work for a university though, so I get the whole week off every year, which is nice. This year me and my lady are going to California to hang out on my Dad's boat and visit my buds out there.

If I feel the need for Spring Break craziness I'll just throw on a Girls gone wild video. :-D

Where in Cali are you going? I am going to go home for Spring Break.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby HiddenIdentity » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:01 pm

Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Exactly I was thinking....I am just praying there isn't an all boys tour group on the boat with us. If thats not the case I will ge GOD

Don't you have a girlfriend?
HiddenIdentity
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby RugbyD » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:15 pm

HiddenIdentity wrote:
Spiegs1106 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:

Don't you have a girlfriend?

then what's the point of international waters? ;-7
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Phatferd » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:24 pm

I'm suprised your parents are cool with you doing this stuff. When I was in HS nobody went on these crazy SB trips. I always thought it was a college thing.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RugbyD » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:52 pm

Phatferd wrote:I'm suprised your parents are cool with you doing this stuff. When I was in HS nobody went on these crazy SB trips. I always thought it was a college thing.

my parents should have known better, but to my credit i was a good kid in HS, so far as they knew (i really was for the most part).
i don't think they are too frequent though. out of 300 in the class, only 12 of us went, all guys.
TennCare rocks!!!!
RugbyD
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Phatferd » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:00 pm

I'm pretty similar to you. I definately did things my parents had no idea about. I liked to have a good time (still do), but I have always been responsible.

I have never put myself in a situation that forced me to do something I didn't want to do or put others at risk. I maintained good grades, all of that. I just organized my mischief so I had everything figured out and covered. ;-D

I would always spend the night at my best friends house when I wanted to do crap because his dad was always away on business and his mom was oblivious to the world. We had a 100 person party with her upstairs in her room, she came down asked us to keep it down once (there were 100 people in her house and she didn't ask why all these people were in the house).

Hahaha, that reminds me of all the fun I had at that house. So you guys have an idea of how crazy this house was, I will tell you a story. One time we had been out drinking (about 19 years old) and our sober friend drove us home. Three of us were in his living room and decided to play Tecmo Super Bowl (we played all the time). It's about 2:00 am and we were talking sh*t and all that good stuff. All of a sudden we hear a knock on the door and its the Cops. I guess we were playing so loud and screaming at each other that a neighbor called the Police. His mom didn't ask us to keep it down, lol.

I miss that house...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk