Republicans Start Killing Each Other - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Republicans Start Killing Each Other

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby CubsFan7724 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:00 am

dannyolbb wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:It's hard to get manslaughter when the other guy even admitted he was at fault for the shooting. He walked into the path of fire without announcing his presence. A case could barely be brought against Chaney, so I'd probably put away that fantasy.

I just spent the last ten minutes looking for the admission of guilt you mentioned. I couldn't find it. Where can I read this for myself?

Never mind, that was from the ranger lady who had made the first public statements. Now Chaney admitted fault in his interview on Fox News. Its going to be chalked up as an unfortunate accident, either way. Anyways...

CubsFan7724
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dannyolbb » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:13 am

CubsFan7724 wrote:
dannyolbb wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:It's hard to get manslaughter when the other guy even admitted he was at fault for the shooting. He walked into the path of fire without announcing his presence. A case could barely be brought against Chaney, so I'd probably put away that fantasy.

I just spent the last ten minutes looking for the admission of guilt you mentioned. I couldn't find it. Where can I read this for myself?

Never mind, that was from the ranger lady who had made the first public statements. Now Chaney admitted fault in his interview on Fox News. Its going to be chalked up as an unfortunate accident, either way. Anyways...

OK. That makes more sense. I hadn't seen any quotes where the guy who has spent 3 days in the ICU admitting fault. Or talking at all, actually.
[size=18]03[/size]
dannyolbb
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Madison » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:32 am

thomasps3 wrote:Something extremely funny I heard yesterday on the "Big Show" here in Boston is that in the state of Texas and you don't kill the person, there is a $7 fine and you don't even need to report it! The only time you need to report is if you kill someone! I wonder how many peoplein the Bush "regime" have taken a hunting trip to Texas with some Dems and accidentally shot them? Anyone for $49 in fines and no reportable offenses?

WOW

8-o

I think you misunderstood the joke they were attempting to make. Anyone treated for a gunshot wound down here (in Texas) ends up talking to the police, and then the police talk to the shooter.
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby HOOTIE » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:36 am

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:If Cheney loses the veep title, I have dibs on Colonel Sanders being named his replacement.

Who would be his replacement? I hope its someone really wacko!

Pick any Democrat. ;-)
Smells Like Teen Spirit
HOOTIE
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 297)
Location: Pearl Jam country, right next door to Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains.

Postby theclefe » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:30 am

dannyolbb wrote:
CubsFan7724 wrote:
dannyolbb wrote:

OK. That makes more sense. I hadn't seen any quotes where the guy who has spent 3 days in the ICU admitting fault. Or talking at all, actually.

He is only in the ICU for privacy reasons. He can sit and poo on his own apparently.
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Coppermine » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:43 am

And according to reports, Willingham backs up Cheney's story. Looks like this whole debacle is just going to be chalked up as an "unfortunate, embarrassing incident."

"Cheney's got a gun..."
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:10 pm

Coppermine wrote:And according to reports, Willingham backs up Cheney's story. Looks like this whole debacle is just going to be chalked up as an "unfortunate, embarrassing incident."

"Cheney's got a gun..."

Wow the VP's friend makes the VP look good there's a surprise considering he is a major republican campaign donor
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:53 pm

Haha, you think Cheney would take a Democrat quailtard hunting? I don't think so. I recall how Cheney totally dissed Kerry for going duck hunting in Ohio... rightfully so of course, "Kerry the hunter" looked like a douche.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby acsguitar » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:34 pm

Coppermine wrote:Haha, you think Cheney would take a Democrat quailtard hunting? I don't think so. I recall how Cheney totally dissed Kerry for going duck hunting in Ohio... rightfully so of course, "Kerry the hunter" looked like a douche.

No I'm just saying that its not a surprise that this dude is covering for Kerry after all he did give him lots of money to probably protect his invetments and wouldn't say it was kerrys fault
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics Expert

Postby Coppermine » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:44 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:Haha, you think Cheney would take a Democrat quailtard hunting? I don't think so. I recall how Cheney totally dissed Kerry for going duck hunting in Ohio... rightfully so of course, "Kerry the hunter" looked like a douche.

No I'm just saying that its not a surprise that this dude is covering for Kerry after all he did give him lots of money to probably protect his invetments and wouldn't say it was kerrys fault

Right, except we're talking about Cheney... makes sense of course, this Willingham is a huge Republican campaign donor so it's not like he's going to tell everyone they took 10 shots of Jager at the "19th Quail" or whatever they call the hunters' clubhouse.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk