Gratuitous Birthday Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Pacman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:48 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.



Harrisburg's near Hershey, yes? I think the Best Western we stayed at during last summer's vacation to Hershey Park was in Harrisburg.

(Hershey Park absolutely ROCKED, by the way... awesome array of rollercoasters ;-D ;-D ;-D )
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Coppermine » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:52 pm

Pacman wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.



Harrisburg's near Hershey, yes? I think the Best Western we stayed at during last summer's vacation to Hershey Park was in Harrisburg.

(Hershey Park absolutely ROCKED, by the way... awesome array of rollercoasters ;-D ;-D ;-D )


Funny you should say that... I worked at Hersheypark for 5 years starting my sophomore year in high school. Basically I know all there is to know about the park, and if you happened to play Frog Bog, then you saw where I used to spend my summers :-D

Image

And I always got busted playing bubble hockey in the arcade when I was supposed to be working...

Image
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Pacman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:07 pm

Coppermine wrote:And I always got busted playing bubble hockey in the arcade when I was supposed to be working...




I would have got busted running off to ride the Storm Runner.
;-D
Image
Pacman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 2569
Joined: 10 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Birthplace of the US Navy

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby acsguitar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Coppermine wrote:
Pacman wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.



Harrisburg's near Hershey, yes? I think the Best Western we stayed at during last summer's vacation to Hershey Park was in Harrisburg.

(Hershey Park absolutely ROCKED, by the way... awesome array of rollercoasters ;-D ;-D ;-D )


Funny you should say that... I worked at Hersheypark for 5 years starting my sophomore year in high school. Basically I know all there is to know about the park, and if you happened to play Frog Bog, then you saw where I used to spend my summers :-D

Image

And I always got busted playing bubble hockey in the arcade when I was supposed to be working...

Image


You are the worst picture poster evver
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Coppermine » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:19 pm

Can you not see the pictures? I always see them. Suck!
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:35 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??


Funny you should say that, my buddy from college is from Poughkeepsie, went to HS....somewhere....spackenkill perhaps??
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Madison » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:00 am

Coppermine wrote:And I always got busted playing bubble hockey in the arcade when I was supposed to be working...

Image


So which one is you?




:-b
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Johnesmype, unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact