Gratuitous Birthday Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:56 pm

Coppermine wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I was in the sixth grade in 1982, kiddo. But belated happy birthday anyway. ;-D


Did you have a slap bracelet and a member's only jacket?

You know I did! ;-D

In fact, I had TWO Member's Only jackets. One red and one black. I was styling!

Most certainly!

AND profiling, no doubt
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:59 pm

Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 351)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Postby Madison » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:41 am

acsguitar wrote:
_Simulacrum_ wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


There was a How old are you? thread from early last year, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it... I was probably just searching wrong.


madison is infinitley old and young at the same time... just like vin diesel


But better. B-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Coppermine » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:04 am

bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??


Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:18 am

Coppermine wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??


Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.

Isn't Harrisburg known for a large population of disreputable haberdasheries?

That's what I heard...
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Coppermine » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:29 am

knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??


Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.

Isn't Harrisburg known for a large population of disreputable haberdasheries?

That's what I heard...


That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

Harrisburg is known specifically for:
-Pretzels
-The Three Mile Island Nuclear Incident
-The Cow Parade (don't ask, please)
-Harrisburg Senators (AA affiliate to the Nationals)
-Troegs Microbrewery
-Creepy architecture
-Pretzels
-Bridges in various states of disrepair
-Pretzels

ImageandImage
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby acsguitar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:43 pm

Coppermine wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!


Very weird, Cu. I was born in Wappingers Falls, and my fiance in Poughkeepsie. You a Poughkeepsie High School guy, or an Arlington??


Nope, moved to Rhinebeck at a relatively young age, then went to high school in Harrisburg, PA.

Isn't Harrisburg known for a large population of disreputable haberdasheries?

That's what I heard...


That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!

Harrisburg is known specifically for:
-Pretzels
-The Three Mile Island Nuclear Incident
-The Cow Parade (don't ask, please)
-Harrisburg Senators (AA affiliate to the Nationals)
-Troegs Microbrewery
-Creepy architecture
-Pretzels
-Bridges in various states of disrepair
-Pretzels

ImageandImage


Harrisburg sucks...I've driven through there a bunch....it makes me nasues thinking about it
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby knapplc » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:54 pm

acsguitar wrote:Harrisburg sucks...I've driven through there a bunch....it makes me nasues thinking about it

Harrisburg told me that it doesn't like you, either. Just so you know. ;-)
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Postby dream_017 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:57 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


There was a How old are you? thread from early last year, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it... I was probably just searching wrong.


and here it is.

Oh, and happy belated B-day ;-D
Image
dream_017
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
CafeholicFootball ModLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 773
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: At home on the football side

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby acsguitar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:46 pm

knapplc wrote:
acsguitar wrote:Harrisburg sucks...I've driven through there a bunch....it makes me nasues thinking about it

Harrisburg told me that it doesn't like you, either. Just so you know. ;-)


Thats nice
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Sep. 30
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Oakland at Kansas City
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact