Gratuitous Birthday Thread - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:30 pm

I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:31 pm

Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


I'm 24 so you are 23 or 24 not sure I don't like adding
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:32 pm

Dang, Cu is a youngin'... almost exactly the same age as my little bro.

*gives Cu a noogie* :-D

Happy birthday champ ;-D

Now all you have do is post a pic and your social security number ;-7
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:33 pm

acsguitar wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


I'm 24 so you are 23 or 24 not sure I don't like adding


2006 - 1982 = 24
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Postby Simulacrum » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:34 pm

Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


There was a How old are you? thread from early last year, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it... I was probably just searching wrong.
Image
2008 Cafeholics Pond Scum Champion
Future Champion of 2009 Cafeholics Masters
Simulacrum
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Chief Pixel PusherCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberWeb Supporter
Posts: 9875
Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: On a Mission

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:36 pm

_Simulacrum_ wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I often wonder how old some of you Cafe'ers are.... it seems to be quite a demographic, from high school and college students, to middle agers with multiple children.


There was a How old are you? thread from early last year, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it... I was probably just searching wrong.


madison is infinitley old and young at the same time... just like vin diesel
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:45 pm

Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I was in the sixth grade in 1982, kiddo. But belated happy birthday anyway. ;-D
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:48 pm

knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I was in the sixth grade in 1982, kiddo. But belated happy birthday anyway. ;-D


Did you have a slap bracelet and a member's only jacket?
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby knapplc » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:50 pm

Coppermine wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I was in the sixth grade in 1982, kiddo. But belated happy birthday anyway. ;-D


Did you have a slap bracelet and a member's only jacket?

You know I did! ;-D

In fact, I had TWO Member's Only jackets. One red and one black. I was styling!
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
Posts: 7871
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's "ell see." ELL SEE!!!

Re: Gratuitous Birthday Thread

Postby Coppermine » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:52 pm

knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Coppermine wrote:I just thought I'd let you guys know that Coppermine was born on this date in 1982, in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Let the celebrations begin!!!

I was in the sixth grade in 1982, kiddo. But belated happy birthday anyway. ;-D


Did you have a slap bracelet and a member's only jacket?

You know I did! ;-D

In fact, I had TWO Member's Only jackets. One red and one black. I was styling!


AND profiling, no doubt
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 8840
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsyltucky

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Sep. 18
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Toronto at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
LA Dodgers at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Cleveland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Arizona at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
Philadelphia at San Diego
(9:10 pm)
Seattle at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact