Need a talker ... yes, a talker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need a talker ... yes, a talker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need a talker ... yes, a talker

Postby krysoul » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:58 pm

This is year 4 of our Yahoo league, most all of us know each other and we have all been doing baseball, football, and basketball together for years now. One of the guys has graciously stepped down from baseball this year, and we need some hardcore managers. everyone in my league is extremely active and most of all we have fun. two years ago we passed 1,500 posts but last year we only had around 1,000 i think .. im hoping we rebound this year with 1,500+ posts. lots of banter, a couple of shit talkers, some intellegent baseball talk. so im looking to get a guy or two who will really add a lot to the table .. its always good to get fresh blood .. two guys in our leagues we dont know , they randomly joined through the years and have stayed in because our leagues rule.

its h2h, and the categories are up in the air right now, but it wont be more than 6x6 and pretty standard .. standard rosters, etc.

if you are interested post something.
krysoul
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kingsac » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:05 pm

I'd be interested, would I be taking over a team?

I hope there are some Angel fans in the league, it will be fun killing them this year!

A's baby

Email me at mailto:kingsac@hotmail.com

thanks,

Steve
Kingsac
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds