looking for money leagues, 10$-40$ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

looking for money leagues, 10$-40$

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby hongkees » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:03 am

I have a few leagues in that range. Here is a list. If interested, please email me at mailto:hongkees2004@yahoo.ca. Thanks.

(1) 5x5 Roto Dynasty League on CBS (email me for Constitution)

- minor league roster
- salary cap

(2) 5x5 Roto 10-team $50 Keeper League on Yahoo (email for settings)
(3) 5x5 Roto 12-team $25 Seasonal League on Yahoo (email for settings)
(4) $25 12-team Sandbox Style Keeper Points League on Yahoo (email me for settings)
hongkees
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Official » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:08 pm

Hi,

I cannot answer you as to the number of posts in their forum. Last year they only had a football forum, that may have something to do with it. When I go to Google I always see them there, I’m not to sure about what you’re asking about that.
I see what your saying about their payouts, but they are still higher than most other professional sites I see.
I should contact them at mailto:baseballcommish@fantasygemz.com for questions about additional leagues. According their rules there are no commissioner owned franchises.
All I know is they are a legitimate fantasy sports company. I never have to worry about whether the people who run it will be there at the end of the season. I have fun every year I play.
Official
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby BartenderWJT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:03 pm

Hmmm.... you have their name in your sig...
Are you a shill for this company??

I mean... if you work for them, just come out and say... Hey, we are a great sports company and we would like your business...

Your post reminds me of the newsgroup shills...

>>
Hi... has anyone ever dealt with kcchiefs.com... I have never went to the site but it is the best site for Chiefs information....
>>
BartenderWJT
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BartenderWJT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:10 pm

BTW--- You say you, personally, have dealt with them for three years... so they have probably been around a number of years. It shows that their Admin has been a poster in the forum since 1970(was there an internet then)...

I would like to join one of their EXCLUSIVE 5-team leagues. DIAMOND LEVEL OF COURSE...

;-D I will love to pay the $399 fee with the outside chance of getting $475 just for beating out two opponents... ;-D

Since you have been there so long.... what is the scoring setup like for a 5-team league??? Is it head to head with each team getting a bye every five weeks????
:-b

Yes, they have been in business for YEARS!!!... I believe a legit company would have corrected this oversight years ago...

I have given you and this "company" too much of my time already.. and I would be more foolish to actually give them my money knowing that payouts are less than 75%...
:-t
BartenderWJT
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Vegas Heat » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:16 am

Our league has an opening.$50 mixed all money paid out , no site fees.Here is the link.http://www.ffleagues.com/baseball/AAA/ Commish contact are on the top
Vegas Heat
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Official » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:21 pm

wow, this guy really hates fantasygemz.com . I typed 2 sentences and it set this guys rocket off. I was only saying I know of a legitmate fantasy baseball site that people make like. that's it! This guy acts like fantasygemz.com stole his mothers money are something.
Anyway, I agree. We have given them way too much free adverising.
Play hard, Play safe.
Official
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby BartenderWJT » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:52 pm

I don't hate the site. I hate shills and spammers. It seems you couldn't find your way to even making the most remedial profile.. but you surely found out how to put their site in your sig file... TWICE!!!
No, the site didn't steal my mother's money... but I like to point out spammers and shills at every opportunity.
If people are stupid enough to play at a website that pays less than 75%... so be it.

For the record... I am still interested in playing in their 5-team Diamond football league next year. :-°
BartenderWJT
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Rupture » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:57 pm

Check out my leagues:

http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=168877

Still plenty of openings
Rupture
College Coach
College Coach

i got a league for you bro

Postby joe75123 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:40 pm

World Series Contenders

Well its that time of year again. The time when all the women in our lives just hate to see. Also known as BASEBALL season!!! I have already started a salaried dynasty league this year. Now it is time to start up the AL/NL league and play for the title. This is going to be a split league where teams from the AL can only draft from the American league and teams from the NL can only draft from the NL. We are shooting for 20 teams with a $60 league fee. The league will be held on cbs. With a live draft.

This will be a keeper league. And we will keep 5 players from year to year. It will be a H2H league with 2 divisions in each league. 2 division winners and 2 wild cards from each league. If you are interested in the league you can email me at mailto:oe75123@sbcglobal.net for the rules and info. I already have 7 guys or so for the league. So I am looking for about 13 more.
Email address: joe75123@sbcglobal.net
joe75123
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby CreepingDeath919 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:20 am

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.

I am still looking and would like to view all my possible options so if you have/know of a league that fits the criteria, keep'em coming. ;-D

thanks.
CreepingDeath919 Beginner
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Classifieds