Will Schilling be doing any RPing? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Will Schilling be doing any RPing?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Will Schilling be doing any RPing?

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:02 am

Howdy,

I'm looking for some good SP/RP players (according to Yahoo elligibility), and last year schilling was designated as such. In my league, we only have 2 active RP spots so any RP's you can throw in the SP spot is of high value.

Will Schilling be likely to RP this season? Or is he a starter for sure.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6184
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Postby lostraven » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:23 am

I read the title and thought "Schilling? Playing D&D or Star Wars?
Breaking out the pencil and paper, rolling some dice fast-ball style?"

Escobar is one I can think of but I'm sure he's high on people's list.

-ShawnD
lostraven
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 299
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: St. Louis, MO

Postby Purple Haze » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:16 pm

lostraven wrote:I read the title and thought "Schilling? Playing D&D or Star Wars?
Breaking out the pencil and paper, rolling some dice fast-ball style?"

Escobar is one I can think of but I'm sure he's high on people's list.

-ShawnD



:-?
Purple Haze
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 979
Joined: 4 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: where your not looking

Re: Will Schilling be doing any RPing?

Postby Morrison8312 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:02 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:Howdy,

I'm looking for some good SP/RP players (according to Yahoo elligibility), and last year schilling was designated as such. In my league, we only have 2 active RP spots so any RP's you can throw in the SP spot is of high value.

Will Schilling be likely to RP this season? Or is he a starter for sure.


Starter for sure ;-D
Morrison8312
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1132
Joined: 5 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: In the Heart of Red Sox Nation

Re: Will Schilling be doing any RPing?

Postby Eightan » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:44 pm

Morrison8312 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:Howdy,

I'm looking for some good SP/RP players (according to Yahoo elligibility), and last year schilling was designated as such. In my league, we only have 2 active RP spots so any RP's you can throw in the SP spot is of high value.

Will Schilling be likely to RP this season? Or is he a starter for sure.


Starter for sure ;-D


yeah... starter for sure :-t :-t
you can't live the dream, if you don't play the game
Eightan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 713
Joined: 8 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ehk103 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:18 pm

Starter.
Çapt. Nintendo
ehk103
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 66
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: New Jersey

Postby Beckettfan21 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:58 am

Schilling has lost a ton of weight
Image

If a was a ballless b****, I'd be ZITO IS GOD - He controls the world.
Beckettfan21
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 143
Joined: 2 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Great State of TN

Postby Dhark » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:47 am

Beckettfan21 wrote:Schilling has lost a ton of weight

So his clothes will fit better? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh easy on ankles....I get it. Definately a starter.
Image
Dhark
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 121
Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact