New Private Roto League - Need Top Owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New Private Roto League - Need Top Owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New Private Roto League - Need Top Owners

Postby rotoballnut » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:45 am

WE WANT THE BEST:
The Roto Masters League is intended only for the UPPER ECHELON of the roto baseball fraternity. It has been formed so that the best, brightest, most knowledgeable and strategic roto baseball enthusiasts can compete against the top players from across the country. If you’ve been looking for a league that is professionally run, fair to all, open to the best players in the United States, with lots of baseball talk, trash talk within sportsmanship ethics, and a daily challenge to your skills, then this is the league for you!
This is not the league for low-activity owners. It is a daily trans league so you don't want in if you only look at your lineup every Sunday night.
If you’ve been looking for the most active, fun league that favors the owners that participate the most (some would say somewhat of a baseball sickness), where you’ll be able to participate in sports talk on the league website home page, and where you’ll be assured there are no wimps, this is the place for you.
I can assure you that I am a very honest and active commish, who will be the most fair/impartial commish you've been associated with (but I will try to win also).
I will be giving a 10 question test to each owner who wants to join our illustrious league. This will be done by e-mail, and is intended to keep weak owners out. This will ensure we get the BEST! Does that include you?
We will use CBS.
If you want to review our constitution and are interested, email me at mailto:rotoballnut@yahoo.com

CBS Sportsline
23 man active roster
$100 entry fee
5x5
Mixed
rotoballnut
rotoballnut
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds