It's getting desparate in Montreal - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

It's getting desparate in Montreal

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby acsguitar » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:11 pm

I like montreal ;-D
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26722
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:19 pm

ensanimal wrote:
Phatferd wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:I thought that the Garon for Radek Bonk trade was bad when it happened, and now I think :~(


I enjoy it!!!

Go Kings Go


:-[


The Garon trade doesn't hurt as much as losing Vokoun in the expansion draft. He might be the best goalie in the league this year and we gave him up for zilch. Montreal management has a lot to answer for.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 257)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Postby mweir145 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:12 pm

More problems for this guy, it looks like he tested positive for a banned substance.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article. ... 63039_5636
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:18 pm

mweir145 wrote:More problems for this guy, it looks like he tested positive for a banned substance.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article. ... 63039_5636


how many yellow card can we have? I'm really gonna start swearing people out.

Hair growing agent? :-? :-°
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby Madison » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:20 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
mweir145 wrote:More problems for this guy, it looks like he tested positive for a banned substance.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article. ... 63039_5636


how many yellow card can we have? I'm really gonna start swearing people out.


You don't have to have any yellow cards to be banned.

Be careful. :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 53856
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:50 pm

Madison wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
mweir145 wrote:More problems for this guy, it looks like he tested positive for a banned substance.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article. ... 63039_5636


how many yellow card can we have? I'm really gonna start swearing people out.


You don't have to have any yellow cards to be banned.

Be careful. :-D


gulp, turn out it's just a hair restoration agent
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby mweir145 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:58 pm

Jose slipped down the stairs on Thursday, and broke his right heel. He'll be out 6-8 weeks.

It's something new every week with this guy. :-b
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Postby PlayingWithFire » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:25 pm

mweir145 wrote:Jose slipped down the stairs on Thursday, and broke his right heel. He'll be out 6-8 weeks.

It's something new every week with this guy. :-b


hey, maybe Marver can pick him up this time because I sure aren't covering up this time :-D
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13262
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Manhattan, KS

Postby ensanimal » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:17 pm

mweir145 wrote:Jose slipped down the stairs on Thursday, and broke his right heel. He'll be out 6-8 weeks.

It's something new every week with this guy. :-b


Too many bags of Propecia ;-7 :-b
ensanimal
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10627
(Past Year: 112)
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Tim Horton's

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 18:21 hours
(and 88 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact