what's your draft/auction gameplans?? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

what's your draft/auction gameplans??

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

what's your draft/auction gameplans??

Postby demoicurn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:00 pm

well, just wasting another cold winter day going through my projections and rankings thinking of warm days ahead.... i'm curious how is every1 else coming along.... since chances are i'll never compete against any1 here, i'm willing to share my thoughts about 2006... i would like to only do auctions this year, but my problem is where??? i do 1 money league where we draft in person and run it on sportsline... but where else would i go for an online auction???? i found bid2play.com, but have never read any reviews...

well, this year it looks like 2b and of are the shallow positions...
2b, of, 1b, ss, 3b... i usually don't put much emphasis on catcher cause that position just sucks for fantasy bball... thinking i have to inflate 2b and be aggressive in the middle tier OF players.... anywats, whats your thoughts????
demoicurn
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:35 am

solid thoughts all ..

I am finding that Pitching seems to be fairly deep this year.
There are a ton of guys I wouldn't mind owning this year, and they all can be had from rounds 10-11-12 on in drafts...

Aces though .. Your Priors and Peavys, seem to be getting sucked up early and are going for big bucks in auctions. It tells me it could be a good year to work that auction split down to 75/25 or even 80/20 ...

something to think about.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 660)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers