Chris Ray vs Bobby Jenks vs Orvella vs Craig Hansen - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Chris Ray vs Bobby Jenks vs Orvella vs Craig Hansen

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Chris Ray vs Bobby Jenks vs Orvella vs Craig Hansen

Postby fansmash » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:33 pm

In a 5x5 roto dynasty league, how would you rank the 4?

Chris Ray
Bobby Jenks
Chad Orvella
Craig Hansen
fansmash
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Bozo » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:45 pm

I'd go

Jenks
Orvella
Hansen
Ray

I probably like Hansen as well as anyone on that list for long term but I don't think you'll get anything out of him this year. Foulke isn't gonna be the closer much longer but I think he'll bounce back well enough to put up good numbers this year, leaving Hansen in Pawtucket for some seasoning.
Bozo
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 7)

Postby Coppermine » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:49 pm

I think Jenks has potential, so I'd definitely put him first. Orvella and Ray or both toss ups and might not hold onto the closers role, but will probably be the closers on opening day at least.

As for Hansen, it's really Foulke's job to lose the closer's role Boston and even then, Timlin and Hansen would probably share the duty, assuming Hansen doesn't end up in AAA, so I'd put him last just based on the fact he's not an opening day closer. He's more of a long term pick.

Jenks
Orvella
Ray
Hansen
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Morrison8312 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:02 pm

Coppermine wrote:I think Jenks has potential, so I'd definitely put him first. Orvella and Ray or both toss ups and might not hold onto the closers role, but will probably be the closers on opening day at least.

As for Hansen, it's really Foulke's job to lose the closer's role Boston and even then, Timlin and Hansen would probably share the duty, assuming Hansen doesn't end up in AAA, so I'd put him last just based on the fact he's not an opening day closer. He's more of a long term pick.

Jenks
Orvella
Ray
Hansen

;-D
Morrison8312
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:06 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 717)

Return to Baseball Leftovers