CBS H2H Keeper league online Auction draft - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

CBS H2H Keeper league online Auction draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS H2H Keeper league online Auction draft

Postby Sandlotbully » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:54 am

WANTED: Serious Fantasy Managers who have been looking for a keeper league, with others who are as serious and committed to Fantasy Baseball as you are. This league is for people who enjoy competition and "DAILY" roster moves, and don't run and hide as soon as things get tough for their team.

I have ONE opening left for a 1st year H2H Slow online Auction Draft Keeper league. I have set up a Pro Boards league page to hold the draft on and I will include the link to the Pro Boards page for you to look at the League description and League settings. We will be playing on CBS League Manager for the games. I have it set up where you play 161 games a year and the schedule will be broke down into 3 game series. It is going to be as realistic as possible. Make sure you look the League settings over to see the Scoring Catagories, and make sure this league fits what your looking for before you say you want to join or contact me. PLEASE READ the league settings and league description. If you decide you want to join DO NOT just reply here, go to the bottom of the Leauge Description thread and you will find my e-mail address.

This league is not free we are playing on CBS League manager and the League Entrance fee will be $11.50 per team, which includes the PayPal fee for me to receive money. I don't want teams quitting 3 days into the online auction draft, by just making this a free Yahoo league. I started a Roto league Auction draft and it is going great so far, everyone is very active. When you contact me, tell me about yourself, how old you are, where you are from and your experience in fantasy baseball and on what sites.

http://sandlotbum.proboards62.com

Rob

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandlotbully
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sandlotbully » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:05 pm

Sandlotbully
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball