Logo for my League Website - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Logo for my League Website

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Logo for my League Website

Postby ironman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:21 pm

I'm looking to get some sort of title logo/graphic that I can use for my league's website. I was gonna try to do something myself, but thought maybe I'd see if anyone here would wanna tackle it.

Here's a link to the site.
http://ironheadsports.tripod.com/

Basically just something cool to run at the top rather than plain old text for the title. The site is lacking content as I've just started but will eventually include info for all my fantasy leagues (2 baseball, 2 football, 1 basketball). Something that incorporates the three sports would be sweet. Feel free to add some humor to it as well.

If anyone is able to tackle this, I'd be willing to offer you an invite to a new redraft league I'm starting this season. It will be Yahoo H2H with 12-20 teams. The plan is to make this a regular redraft league that would possibly evolve into a money league down the road. But for the the inaugural season it'd be free for sure.

Thanks in advance to anyone that wants to help. I've seen some awesome work done in here so I'm sure anything will look cool. ;-D
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 94)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby LOTCOMMISH » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:55 am

Hey Neighbor!

I myself can chuck a rock over to the Iowans. I don't know if this is legal in the forum, however since you asked!!!! I am a graphic designer who markets strictly for Fantasy Owners. You can take a look at a few things I have posted on my website at http://www.fieldofdesigns.com and just get back to me if you are interested. Good Luck in your search. LOTCOMMISH
LOTCOMMISH
T-Ball Trainer

Postby RyanK » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:53 am

if no one else wants ill give it a go later this weekend, im working on one other project right now.. but should be able to have it done by monday night
RyanK
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby ironman » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:21 pm

LOTCOMMISH wrote:Hey Neighbor!

I myself can chuck a rock over to the Iowans. I don't know if this is legal in the forum, however since you asked!!!! I am a graphic designer who markets strictly for Fantasy Owners. You can take a look at a few things I have posted on my website at http://www.fieldofdesigns.com and just get back to me if you are interested. Good Luck in your search. LOTCOMMISH

Thanks, but typically the artists in this forum are doing the work for no $$$, which is the price I'm looking for.

RyanK wrote:if no one else wants ill give it a go later this weekend, im working on one other project right now.. but should be able to have it done by monday night

That's cool. Whatever you can do. There's no hurry on it. My offer to join my league is open if you want it too. ;-D
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

Postby LOTCOMMISH » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:17 pm

Ironman~
After navigating til four in the morning I came across that assumption that this is a free for all site. My bad. I just joined last night and starting to learn the ways of the forum. Did not mean to insult you in any way. It was MY ignorance. As a matter of fact I am impressed in the amount of designers of different venues there is on this forum. I am not sure how soon you need one but I could play around with some ideas and shoot them to you if you are still interested.
accept my apologies!
~LOTCOMMISH
LOTCOMMISH
T-Ball Trainer

Postby ironman » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:33 pm

LOTCOMMISH wrote:Ironman~
After navigating til four in the morning I came across that assumption that this is a free for all site. My bad. I just joined last night and starting to learn the ways of the forum. Did not mean to insult you in any way. It was MY ignorance. As a matter of fact I am impressed in the amount of designers of different venues there is on this forum. I am not sure how soon you need one but I could play around with some ideas and shoot them to you if you are still interested.
accept my apologies!
~LOTCOMMISH

Yeah that's cool. If you wanna throw something together too that's cool as well. I'll give proper credit to whoever designs it.
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

Postby ironman » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:39 am

O:-) Anyone?
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Leber » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:38 pm

ill take a stab at it ;-D ...might be a bit rusty though
Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ironman » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:30 am

Leber wrote:ill take a stab at it ;-D ...might be a bit rusty though

Hey, anything is better than the title in a bold arial font. ;-)
Wendigo's Camaro
ironman
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Leber » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:01 pm

aight i finished it, let me know if you want any changes. this was my first banner i have made in at least 2/3 months...

Leber
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests